|NAME||England – Premier League, Wolverhampton vs Manchester City|
|DATE||Friday, 27 December 2019|
|TIME||19:45 UK/ 20:45 CET|
|VENUE||Molineux Stadium (Wolverhampton)|
|Referee||Anthony Taylor, England|
About this Match:
In the popular style, Manchester City won an important victory over Leicester (3: 1), reducing the gap from the opponent to a minimum. Still far away – 11 points, in one game in reserve for the Liverpool.
Wolverhampton continues to be held in the European competition zone. In the last round, Santo’s wards were able to beat Norwich (2: 1), produce a series of up to 13 matches in which only 1 game was lost (with Tottenham Hotspur).
- Wolverhampton lost in only 1 of their last 13 matches in the Premier League
- Wolverhampton entered the top 10 due to matches with outsiders
- Wolves are among the top three teams to score in the most rounds
- Manchester City lost in 4 of 18 matches
- Individual errors and weak implementation are to blame for City defeats
- Manchester City beat Wolverhampton in regular time in only 1 of their last 5 matches
- Man City 0-2 Wolves
- Man City 3-0 Wolves
- Wolves 1-1 Man City
- Manchester CityWill Win And The Total Will Go Over.
- Predicted Score – Wolves 2-2 Man City