January 9, Boston, and Winnipeg will hold the next match of the regular season. In the prediction for him, we will talk about the current situation of the teams. What will this meeting be like?
Winnipeg Jets 24-16-4
Winnipeg continues to play away. The team from Canada started with a defeat from Minnesota (2:3, OT), after which she managed to score two points in Montreal (3:2) and Toronto (4:3, OT).
Four matches in a row wards Paul Maurice do not pass into the net of their gates more than three goals per game. In the current away series, guests were scored only seven times.
Boston Bruins 25-8-11
Boston won the last game in Nashville (6:2) and interrupted a series of three defeats in a row. Bruce Cassidy’s team could not start to score a lot, because of this she lost to New Jersey (2:3, OT), Columbus (1:2, OT) and Edmonton (1:4).
In the new year, the Bruins are playing poorly at home. In the last two games in Massachusetts, they scored only two goals.
- Winnipeg has conceded seven goals in their last three games.
- Boston scored two goals in their last two games at home.
- The Bruins have been abandoned at least four times only in five past games.
- The teams have not played with each other in the new season.
- Over is 6-0 in Jets last 6 when their opponent allows 2 goals or less in their previous game.
- Over is 5-0 in Jets last 5 games following a win.
- Jets are 0-6 in their last 6 in the third game of a 3-in-4 situation.
- Over is 6-1 in Jets last 7 vs Eastern Conference.
- Over is 6-1 in Jets last 7 vs a team with a winning record.
- Under is 4-0 in Bruins last 4 after allowing 2 goals or less in their previous game.
- Under is 4-0 in Bruins last 4 games playing on 1 days rest.
- Bruins are 0-4 in their last 4 Thursday games.
- Under is 5-1 in Bruins last 6 overall.
- Under is 5-1 in Bruins last 6 games as a favorite.
- Winnipeg Jets: Bryan Little, Dustin Byfuglien, Dmitry Kulikov, Mathieu Perreault, Nathan Beaulieu
- Boston Bruins: Kevan Miller, Connor Clifton
Winnipeg Jets vs Boston Bruins Prediction
Boston is a favorite of this meeting on paper. The team of Bruce Cassidy played well in the last game, but it is far from the fact that the hosts will be able to score as much again. Winnipeg doesn’t look so bad in the current away series. We do not think that the Bears will be abandoned more than three times.
- Moneyline picks: BostonWill Win
- Against the Spread Pick: Winnipeg Jets 1.5 Point Spread +185
- Over Under Pick: Under 6 Game Totals
- Computer predictions Winnipeg Jets vs Boston Bruins: 2.5 : 3.5