So the epic of “Everton” and Alisher Usmanov ended. The Russian businessman left the sponsorship of Arsenal, but English football hit him so much that he had to look for a new club. Usmanov Holding acquired the rights to the name of the new stadium of the Liverpool team. It’s funny that now “Arsenal” and “Everton” are neighbors in the standings. Therefore, in terms of results, Usmanov definitely did not lose anything.
Predictions and Tips
- Over Under Pick: The Total Will Go Under 2.5.
- Computer Predicted Score: West Ham United 1-1 Everton FC
- Score predictions from Mark Lawrenson: West Ham United vs Everton FC 2-1
West Ham United
After the appointment of David Moyes as a mentor, the “Hammers” perked up and even managed to win twice in a row: they defeated Bournemouth in the Premier League, after which they showed a master class to Gillingham in the FA Cup.
Nevertheless, West Ham remains one of the outsiders of the tournament, occupying 16th position in the standings. He has 22 points, 6 victories, and 11 holes.
By the end of autumn 2019, the previous coach Marco Silva completely disappointed, and therefore it was decided to remove him from his duties. While the club was looking for a new mentor and signing a contract, Duncan Ferguson himself, the local legend, took up the leadership. He was able to put the toffee back on his feet, and already in this form, Everton went to the famous Italian Carlo Ancelotti, under whose leadership the successful streak continued.
2020 began for Everton not as successfully as we would like, but his rivals were serious: Manchester City and Liverpool, even if in a weakened composition. As soon as the “butterscotch” came across a team “simpler” in the person of Brighton – immediately turned Victoria.
Betting Tips Statistic
- West Ham did not draw in the last 11 Premier League matches (3 wins, 8 losses).
- Everton has won 7 of their 11 most recent Premier League away matches against West Ham.
- Everton won 3 of 4 Premier League matches under the leadership of Carlo Ancelotti.
- David Moyes is the only Premier League coach with whom Carlo Ancelotti met more than twice (4) and never won.
West Ham United vs Everton FC Prediction
In January, West Ham returned its goalkeeper Darren Randolph, who was on loan at Middlesbrough. It is clear that David Moyes decided to strengthen the line of defense because his team has already missed 33 goals in 22 rounds. “Everton” did not go far from the “Hammers” on this indicator, so in this confrontation, you can expect a huge number of goals. We recommend that you total more than 2.5 goals with a coefficient of 1.91