The match “Watford” – “Tottenham Hotspur” will be held on January 18 at the stadium “Vicarage Road” in the 23rd round of the English Premier League. What is the odds for betting on the game “Watford” vs “Tottenham Hotspur” read further in the prediction.
Predictions and Tips
- MoneyLine Pick: Tottenham Will Win.
- Over Under Pick: The Total Will Go Under 2.5.
- Computer Predicted Score: Watford 0-1 Tottenham
- Score predictions from Mark Lawrenson: WATFORD vs TOTTENHAM 1-1
For five rounds, the team in the Premier League has not been inferior to anyone, having scored 13 points in this segment, and as a result managed to leave the relegation zone, moving to 17th line. Moreover, we note that in this segment, “Watford” in one of the matches at home defeated “Manchester United” 2-0. In the last round, the wards of Pearson, who, by the way, have been at the helm of the team for only two months, defeated Bournemouth 3-0 away. Goal and pass at his own expense recorded Duke, as well as the squad once distinguished Dini and Pereira.
“Spurs” are currently in the eighth race, and lagging from fourth place at nine points leaves them little chance to compete for a ticket to the Champions League. The Mourinho team last scored points at the end of December in an away match with an outsider Norwich 2-2, after which Tottenham alternately lost away to Southampton 0-1 and at home Liverpool 0-1. Moreover, in an extreme meeting, the club played without Kane, who has a serious injury. On the eve of the same squad only at the end of the replay overcame the 1/32 finals of the FA Cup, defeating Middlesbrough 2-1 in their native walls. The goals in this match were marked by Lo Chelsea and Lamela.
Betting Tips Statistic
- Watford continued their brilliant form under new boss Nigel Pearson as they claimed a 0-3 victory away at Bournemouth last week.
- The Hornets were due to be in FA Cup action in midweek but their replay with Tranmere was postponed due to a waterlogged pitch.
- Watford will welcome Christian Kabasele back into the mix having served a two-match suspension following his red card against Wolves.
- Tottenham wasted several good chances towards the end of their clash with Liverpool as they suffered a narrow 1-0 defeat.
- Spurs got back to winning ways as they beat Middlesbrough in the FA Cup but have failed to win their last three Premier League matches.
- New signing Gedson Fernandes will give Jose Mourinho’s side a big boost in midfield and he is likely to be on the bench in this game.
Watford FC vs Tottenham Head to Head
Watford FC vs Tottenham Prediction
Over the last month, Watford has substantially added to the game, and Tottenham is expecting another tough match, which will not be easy to win. True, the Spurs will probably interrupt their goalless series in the Premier League, but at the same time, Pearson’s squad should be different. Moreover, according to statistics, in six past personal meetings, both teams scored in five cases.