Washington Wizards vs Miami Heat, Wednesday January 22, 2020, 7:30 PM (EST), American Airlines Arena, Miami, FL
The Washington Wizards are on the road for a battle with the Miami Heat. Who will win this game? – read our prediction
- MoneyLine Pick: Miami Will Win
- Against the Spread Pick: Wizard +9.5 Point Spread
- Over Under Pick: 227.5 Game Totals
- Computer Predicted Score: 109-123
Bet this game now at BOVADA and get a bonus
Washington Wizards 14-28 (20-21-1 ATS)
The Wizards are (14-28), falling off a 106-100 win over the Detroit Pistons. In the Wizards prevail upon the Pistons, Washington was driven on offense by Bradley Beal. Beal changed over on 10 of 21 endeavors from the floor, hitting 7 free tosses, totaling 29 points and 6 assists. The Wizards shot 51% from the floor and 38% from 3-point go. The Wizards held the Pistons to 43% from the floor. The Wizards permitted 11 hostile rebounds in the win.
Miami Heat 30-13 (24-17-2 ATS)
The Heat are (30-13), in the wake of moving beyond the Sacramento Kings, 118-113. In the Heat prevail upon the Kings, Miami was guided on offense by Kendrick Nunn. Nunn was 7 of 17 from the floor, sinking each of the 8 free tosses, enlisting 25 points and 6 assists. Miami shot over half from the floor and 38% from separation. The Heat out shot the Kings from separation, which end up being the distinction in the game. Miami changed over multiple times from profound, while permitting Sacramento to make 13.
Betting Tips Statistic
- Washington has been poor out and about this season, going 5-17 to this point.
- Miami has been the inverse at home. The Heat have been the best group in the alliance at home, posting a 19-1 record to this point.
- Miami had the best hostile field objective rate and 3-point rate when at home, while Washington positions 30th in scoring guard and 25th in 3-point protection.
Betting Odds Trends
- Washington are 2-4 ATS in their last 6 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Washington’s last 7 games.
- Washington are 2-4 SU in their last 6 games.
- Washington are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games against Miami.
- Washington are 4-11 SU in their last 15 games against Miami.
- Washington are 1-6 SU in their last 7 games on the road.
- Washington are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games when playing on the road against Miami.
- Washington are 7-13 SU in their last 20 games this season.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Washington’s last 6 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Washington’s last 6 games against an opponent in the Southeast division.
- The total has gone OVER in 15 of Miami’s last 20 games.
- Miami are 11-5 SU in their last 16 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of Miami’s last 8 games against Washington.
- Miami are 8-0 SU in their last 8 games at home.
- Miami are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games when playing at home against Washington.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Miami’s last 8 games this season.
- The total has gone OVER in 10 of Miami’s last 12 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- Miami are 9-3 SU in their last 12 games against an opponent in the Southeast division.
- Miami are 10-4 ATS in their last 14 games played on a Wednesday.
- Washington Wizards: John Wall, Moritz Wagner, Rui Hachimura
- Miami Heat: Goran Dragic, Jimmy Butler, Justise Winslow, Duncan Robinson
Washington Wizards vs Miami Heat Predictions
The Washington offense has been strong, yet won’t have the option to do what’s necessary against a best 5 protection in field goal guard. The Heat ought to have their way against a horrendous Wizards guard. Last score expectation, Heat will win and cover, 123-109.