As part of the NHL regular season, a meeting between Ottawa and Washington will take place on January 31, for which experts from our site will prediction. The Caps in this match should get two points without problems.
At what time Washington Capitals and Ottawa Senators play?
January 31, 2020, 7:30 PM ET, Canadian Tire Centre, Ottawa
Where to watch Capitals vs Senators game?
What are the teams’ positions in the standings?
Washington Capitals takes the 1st position in Metropolitan Division and Ottawa Senators takes the 7th position in Atlantic Division, Eastern Conference.
How many wins and losses do the teams have?
Capitals have 34 wins and 12 losings. Senators have 18 wins and 23 losings.
Capitals vs Senators Score Prediction: 5-2
|MoneyLine Pick||Over Under Pick|
|WAS Capitals Will Win||Over 6.5 Game Totals|
Full detailed prediction read below
Washington Capitals 34-12-5
The Caps is the leader of the regular season this season and takes a leading position both in its conference and in the overall table. The team developed the series to four victories, during which it even beat Carolina (2:0) and Islanders (6:4), but in the previous meeting lost to an uncomfortable opponent – Nashville (4:5).
Note that over the course of four fights, Stolichnye look great in attack and draw at least four goals into the opponent’s goal.
Ottawa Senators 18-23-9
Ottawa is now alternating victories with defeats and, after a short break, lost to the New Jersey shootouts on its ice (3:4), but away, it defeated the Buffalo with a fairly large score of 5:2. Triumphant for the team was the third period, during which she designed three goals, and in response did not miss a single one.
Canadians will definitely be left without a place in the playoffs this season, as they occupy the 14th line in the East, but they can still take points from the leaders.
Betting Tips Statistic
- Washington have won the past six games against Ottawa.
- The Sens lost in four out of six fights.
- The previous match between the teams ended in favor of the guests with a score of 6:1.
Betting Trends Washington vs Ottawa
- The total has gone OVER in 8 of Washington’s last 12 games.
- 4-1 SU in their last 5 games.
- 7-0 SU in their last 7 games against Ottawa.
- 14-5 SU in their last 19 games on the road.
- 5-1 SU in their last 6 games when playing on the road against Ottawa.
- The total has gone OVER in 15 of last 20 games against an opponent in the Atlantic division.
- The total has gone OVER in 9 of last 13 games played in January.
- The total has gone OVER in 13 of Ottawa’s last 18 games.
- 2-10 SU in their last 12 games.
- 1-7 SU in their last 8 games at home.
- 1-5 SU in their last 6 games when playing at home against Washington.
- The total has gone OVER in 11 of last 14 games against an opponent in the East conference.
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of last 7 games against an opponent in the Metropolitan division.
- Washington Capitals: No Reported Injuries
- Ottawa Senators: No Reported Injuries
Capitals vs Senators Prediction
Washington has an excellent line of attack, which in almost every meeting hits the opponent’s goal more than three times. Ottawa does not shine with the game in defense, so it will be difficult for her to contain the onslaught of the opponent and, most likely, Canadians can not cope with this task. Based on this, we offer to take the victory of the guests, as well as their individual total.
Our prediction is the victory of Washington