All matches between “Ottawa” and “Vegas” used to end with a difference of one goal, but will the match be held on January 16 in an equal fight? Look for the answer to this question further. |January 16, 2020, 7:30 PM ET, Canadian Tire Centre
Vegas Golden Knights 24-19-6
Vegas alternates a series of wins and defeats and after four successful matches has also lost in four meetings. On their site, the Knights failed against Pittsburgh (3: 4), Los Angeles (2: 5) and Columbus (0: 3). Going to an away series of fights, the team lost to Buffalo – 2: 4. For the first time in a long time, the “Knights” left the playoff zone of the Western Conference and now occupy the ninth line. In total, the away Knights played 22 matches and celebrated success only ten times.
Ottawa Senators 16-22-8
The Ottawa series of defeats somehow indecently dragged on, and it has not celebrated success for eight meetings. In the last three fights, Canadians lost outside of regular time to Detroit (2: 3 B), Montreal (2: 3 OT) and Chicago (2: 3 OT). Thus, the Senators did not win on their ice for five meetings. Note that in connection with this series of failures, the wards of D. J. Smith moved to the penultimate line of the Eastern Conference.
Betting Tips Statistic
- The previous match between the teams ended outside normal time.
- Ottawa did not concede in regular time for three matches.
- Vegas lost four in a row.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Vegas’ last 7 games.
- Vegas are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games.
- Vegas are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games against Ottawa.
- Vegas are 2-5 SU in their last 7 games on the road.
- The total has gone OVER in 8 of Vegas’ last 12 games this season.
- Vegas are 1-5 SU in their last 6 games against an opponent in the East conference.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Vegas’ last 6 games against an opponent in the Atlantic division.
- The total has gone OVER in 14 of Ottawa’s last 19 games.
- Ottawa are 0-8 SU in their last 8 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Ottawa’s last 5 games against Vegas.
- Ottawa are 0-5 SU in their last 5 games at home.
- Ottawa are 0-5 SU in their last 5 games this season.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Ottawa’s last 6 games against an opponent in the West conference.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Ottawa’s last 6 games against an opponent in the Pacific division.
- Knights: Cody Glass
- Senators: No Reported Injuries
Vegas Golden Knights vs Ottawa Senators Predictions
Canadians are not happy with the results, but in every fight they give a worthy rebuff to any opponent. We can say that in the last three meetings, fortune was not on the side of the Ottawa, because of this, she lost in three meetings outside of regular time. Our prediction Vegas Golden Knights will Win.
Bet Here and Win:
- MoneyLine Pick: Vegas Golden Knights Will Win -190
- Against the Spread Pick: Vegas -2.5 Point Spread
- Over Under Pick: Total Will Go Under 6
- Computer Predicted Score: Vegas Golden Knights win 4 – 1