Carolina will fight Vegas in the NHL match on January 31, and we will make a prediction for this match. What is better to bet for this meeting? Look for the answer further.
At what time Vegas Golden Knights and Carolina Hurricanes play?
January 31, 2020, 7:30 PM ET, PNC Arena, Raleigh, NC
Where to watch Golden Knights vs Carolina game?
What are the teams’ positions in the standings?
Vegas Golden Knights takes the 5th position in Pacific Division, Western Conference. Carolina Hurricanes takes the 5th position in Metropolitan Division Eastern Conference .
How many wins and losses do the teams have?
Golden Knights have 25 wins and 20 losings. Hurricanes have 29 wins and 18 losings.
Golden Knights vs Carolina Score Prediction: 2-4
|MoneyLine Pick||Over Under Pick|
|Carolina Hurricanes Will Win||Over 5.5 Game Totals|
Full detailed prediction read below
Vegas Golden Knights 25-20-7
Vegas overtook not the best of times, as it shows unsatisfactory results. The Knights won against Ottawa (4:2), but then again lost two games in a row. Recall that in the shootings the team lost to Montreal (4:5), and then lost in a bitter struggle to Boston (2:3).
But even despite the fact that the wards of Peter DeBoer have suffered a large number of failures recently, they are still on the seventh line of the Western Conference.
Carolina Hurricanes 29-18-3
Canes also plans to get into the playoffs this season, but has slowed down significantly, which is why she dropped to the eighth line of the Eastern Conference and is literally one step away from being in ninth position.
This was due to a series of three defeats, which overtook the team not so long ago. However, the Hurricanes began to gradually rehabilitate and have already mined two victories. First they defeated the Islanders (2:1), and then beat Winnipeg (4:1) in the class.
Betting Tips Statistic
- Canes won the last match against Vegas with a score of 5: 2.
- Hurricanes have a series of two victories.
- Knights lost in five meetings out of six.
Betting Trends Vegas vs Carolina
- 1-6 SU in their last 7 games.
- 1-4 SU in their last 5 games on the road.
- 1-4 SU in their last 5 games this season.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Vegas’ last 9 games played on a Friday.
- The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Carolina’s last 7 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of last 5 games at home.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of last 5 games this season.
- 6-1 SU in their last 7 games against an opponent in the West conference.
- 6-2 SU in their last 8 games against an opponent in the Pacific division.
- Vegas Golden Knights: William Karlsson, Cody Glass
- Carolina Hurricanes: Dougie Hamilton
Golden Knights vs Hurricanes Prediction
In our opinion, Carolina is in a better shape than Vegas. Of course, a break can change something, but still the Knights on the road do not look good at all, so we will remain in this confrontation on the side of the owners of the site and will bet on their victory.
Our predictiont is the victory of Carolina