Vegas Golden Knights at Buffalo Sabres, Tuesday January 14, 2020, 7:00 PM (EST), KeyBank Center, Buffalo, NY
Buffalo showed excellent hockey in the last match and on January 14 will try to get a second victory in a row against Vegas, and you will find out in the forecast whether he will succeed or not.
Vegas Golden Knights 24-18-6
The protracted Vegas home series came to an end and was mixed. At first, the team left no chance for anyone and developed the series to four victories, and then lost in three matches in a row. Recall that the Knights were defeated by Pittsburgh (3: 4), Los Angeles (2: 5) and Columbus (0: 3). In the latter case, the team was completely left without goals.
But note that the Knights occupy a place in the playoffs and are currently in seventh place in the West, with 54 points in the asset.
Buffalo Sabres 20-19-7
Buffalo after two unsuccessful matches in a row on the road was successful with a defeat against the Detroit, having issued five goals – 5:1 against the Red Wings. Earlier, the Sabres themselves had largely lost to both St. Louis (1: 5) and Vancouver (3: 6).
The team of Ralph Krueger still has almost half the season ahead, so the chances of reaching the playoffs are excellent. Now the team is on the 11th line of the Eastern Conference and five points behind Florida.
Betting Tips Statistic
- Buffalo has never lost most of the time on its ice Vegas.
- The previous three matches between the teams went with a total of 6.5 less.
- Vegas lost in three meetings in a row.
- The Blades won the last match with a score of 5:1.
Betting Odds Trends
Vegas Golden Knights
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Vegas’ last 6 games.
- Vegas are 2-4 SU in their last 6 games on the road.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Vegas’ last 5 games this season.
- Vegas are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games against an opponent in the East conference.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Vegas’ last 5 games against an opponent in the Atlantic division.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Buffalo’s last 6 games.
- Buffalo are 4-9 SU in their last 13 games.
- Buffalo are 7-3 SU in their last 10 games at home.
- Buffalo are 3-6 SU in their last 9 games this season.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Buffalo’s last 9 games against an opponent in the West conference.
- The total has gone OVER in 10 of Buffalo’s last 13 games played in January.
- Vegas Golden Knights: Jonathan Marchessault, Cody Glass
- Buffalo Sabres: Vladimir Sobotka, Jeff Skinner, Victor Olofsson
Vegas Golden Knights vs Buffalo Sabres Predictions
We think Buffalo will become an uncomfortable rival for Vegas because of its playing style. Vegas is used to being opposed on it in oncoming courses without looking at its gates, but Blades are not related to this series of teams. Most likely, Sabers will repulse their counterpart in the upcoming match and at least will not lose in regular time.
Our prediction is Buffalo’s double chance.
Bet this game
- MoneyLine Pick: VGS Golden Knights –150
- Over Under Pick: Over 6.0 Game Totals
- Computer Predicted Score: Buffalo vs Golden Knights 4 : 3