We offer our own version of the prediction for the confrontation Vancouver Canucks vs Winnipeg, which will be held on January 14. The teams have a full infirmary, who cares?
Vancouver Canucks 25-17-4
Vancouver is in the middle sixth place in the Western Conference, gaining 54 points. At home, Travis Green’s squad has one of the best performance in the NHL, only there are problems on the road. Nevertheless, the last game against Minnesota ended with a confident 4-1 win.
Winnipeg Jets 24-18-4
Winnipeg has not won at home for six consecutive matches, the last time lost to Nashville with a minimum score of 0: 1, it’s time to fix it. In general, the “reactive” may well compete for the final of the conference, but now they are only in ninth place. The last time they beat Toronto (4: 3, B). Connor and Shyfeley scored 22 times.
Betting Tips Statistic
- Winnipeg won nine in-person games in a row.
- Vancouver have scored five goals in their last seven meetings on this site.
- Vancouver have lost six of the previous ten away matches.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Vancouver’s last 7 games.
- Vancouver are 9-2 SU in their last 11 games.
- Vancouver are 0-9 SU in their last 9 games against Winnipeg.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Vancouver’s last 6 games on the road.
- Vancouver are 0-8 SU in their last 8 games when playing on the road against Winnipeg.
- Vancouver are 8-2 SU in their last 10 games this season.
- The total has gone OVER in 10 of Vancouver’s last 15 games against an opponent in the West conference.
- The total has gone OVER in 10 of Winnipeg’s last 15 games.
- Winnipeg are 3-7 SU in their last 10 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Winnipeg’s last 5 games against Vancouver.
- Winnipeg are 0-6 SU in their last 6 games at home.
- Winnipeg are 8-0 SU in their last 8 games when playing at home against Vancouver.
- The total has gone UNDER in 13 of Winnipeg’s last 18 games against an opponent in the West conference.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Winnipeg’s last 5 games against an opponent in the Pacific division
- Canucks: Brandon Sutter, Micheal Ferland.
- Jets: Bryan Little, Dustin Byfuglien, Mathieu Perreault, Nathan Beaulieu
Canucks vs Jets Predictions
In our opinion, it is better to bet on the receiving side, since we do not believe in another failure on this ice – we need to remove the home curse for Canadians. Guests are high, however, in full-time confrontations, they regularly lose. “Reactive” for “Canucks” is like kryptonite.
You Can Bet Here:
- MoneyLine Pick: Vancouver Will Win
- Against the Spread Pick: Vancouver Canucks -0.5 Point Spread
- Over Under Pick: The Total Will Go Over 6.5
- Computer Predicted Score: Vancouver Canucks win 5-4.