January 07, 2020, 7:00 PM ET. Amalie Arena. Vancouver Canucks vs Tampa Bay Lightning game preview.
Tampa Bay on January 7 will try to extend its series of victories in the match against Vancouver, and our website will give a prediction for this game. Can the Canucks score points in this fight? Look for the answer further.
Vancouver scored an excellent move and won seven games in a row. In the last two meetings, we can say that the team was lucky, as, for example, it lost 2-4 against Chicago and won – 7-5.
In the following case, the Canucks had to play almost the entire match against the Rangers on the defensive, and literally a minute and a half before the end of the third period they pulled out Victoria. Not without luck, but the team returned to the “green” zone and occupies the sixth line of the West.
Tampa Bay Lightning
Tampa Bay has significantly improved its standings and moved to the sixth position of the Eastern Conference, but is unlikely to stop there. Now the team is in great shape and wins match after match.
For example, in the previous three meetings, Lightning managed to prevail over Montreal 2:1, Ottawa 5:3 Carolina 3:1. At the same time, all the victories went to John Cooper’s wards on the road.
Betting Tips Statistic
- Tampa have won their last three out of four matches against Vancouver.
- The Lightning have a series of seven victories.
- The last match between the teams ended in favor of the hosts with a score of 5:2.
- Vancouver are 7-0 SU in their last 7 games.
- Vancouver are 5-10 SU in their last 15 games against Tampa Bay.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Vancouver’s last 5 games on the road.
- The total has gone OVER in 8 of Vancouver’s last 12 games when playing on the road against Tampa Bay.
- Vancouver are 5-0 SU in their last 5 games this season.
- Vancouver are 5-2 SU in their last 7 games against an opponent in the East conference.
Tampa Bay Lightning
- Tampa Bay are 7-0 SU in their last 7 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Tampa Bay’s last 6 games against Vancouver.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Tampa Bay’s last 6 games at home.
- The total has gone OVER in 8 of Tampa Bay’s last 12 games when playing at home against Vancouver.
- Tampa Bay are 5-0 SU in their last 5 games this season.
- Tampa Bay are 4-8 SU in their last 12 games against an opponent in the West conference.
- Vancouver Canucks: Brandon Sutter, Micheal Ferland
- Tampa Bay Lightning: Braydon Coburn, Ryan McDonagh
Canucks vs Lightning Predictions
We consider Tampa the favorite of this confrontation. Firstly, the team is in great shape and has clearly improved the quality of their game in the second half of the regular season. Secondly, she returned from the away series to her site, where she holds especially strong fights. Also note that in recent times, Victoria often got in person meetings specifically to the hosts. Our prediction is the victory of Tampa.
- MoneyLine Pick: TB Lightning Will Win
- Against the Spread Pick: TB Lightning -1.5 Puck Line
- Over Under Pick: Over 6.5 Game Totals
- Computer Predicted Score Canucks vs Lightning: 3 : 4