“Vancouver” after a humiliating defeat away from “Tampa” will again hold a guest match in January 9 against “Florida”, and you will find out how it will end from our prediction.
Vancouver Canucks 23-16-4
“Vancouver” in an optimal form approached the match with “Tampa” and had to stop it, but something went wrong, and the Canadians suffered the most devastating defeat this season with a score of 2:9. It was on that note that their series of seven victories was interrupted, among which were Victoria over Pittsburgh (4:1), Rangers (2:1) and Chicago (5:3).
But Travis Green’s squad shouldn’t be upset either since in a short period of time they have significantly improved their tournament position and climbed to ninth place in the West.
Florida Panthers 22-16-5
“Florida” in the last match lost a lot on their ice to “Arizona” with a score of 2:5. In general, now the team alternates wins with defeats and plays unstably. In one match, she can score five goals, and in the second, completely limit herself to two.
For example, Panthers recently lost to Buffalo (2:3), and then defeated Pittsburgh – 4:1. It is these results that do not allow Kenneville wards to be stably in the playoff zone, and now they occupy the tenth line of the East.
- In four previous bouts with Florida, Vancouver scored more than two goals.
- Canadians won seven out of eight matches.
- In the previous match, “Panther” conceded five goals.
- Over is 4-0 in Canucks last 4 games as an underdog.
- Canucks are 4-0 in their last 4 Thursday games.
- Canucks are 4-0 in their last 4 games playing on 1 days rest.
- Canucks are 7-1 in their last 8 overall.
- Over is 6-1 in Canucks last 7 Thursday games.
- Over is 4-0 in Panthers last 4 following a loss of 3 or more goals.
- Over is 5-0 in Panthers last 5 games as a home favorite.
- Over is 5-0-1 in Panther’s last 6 home games.
- Panthers are 4-0 in their last 4 after scoring 2 goals or less in their previous game.
- Over is 6-1 in Panthers last 7 Thursday games.
- Vancouver Canucks: Brandon Sutter, Micheal Ferland
- Florida Panthers: –
Vancouver Canucks vs Florida Panthers Prediction
Florida, as you know, is one of the most overlooked teams in the League. “Vancouver” recently looked good in attack and, more importantly, in four past meetings with his rival, he had at least three goals. We think that this time the Canucks will be marked by three or more goals.
- Moneyline picks: Vancouver Will Win
- Against the Spread Pick: Florida Panthers 1.5 Point Spread +165
- Over Under Pick: Under 6.5 Game Totals
- Computer predictions Winnipeg Jets vs Boston Bruins: 3.4 : 2.6