In the next NHL game, Buffalo will host Vancouver. The match will take place on January 11 at the KiBank Center arena. The prediction for Buffalo is Vancouver.
Vancouver Canucks 23-17-4
This season, Travis Green’s wards have pretty good chances of reaching the playoff stage. Currently, they occupy the 9th position in the standings. From the coveted 8th line, they are separated by only 2 points. It is worth noting that Vancouver is one of the most successful clubs in the Western Conference. For 44 matches played, he scored 145 goals. The last exit series of “killer whales” is carried out not in the best way. At the moment, they have a series of two crushing defeats. First lost to the Tampa Bay Lightning, and then lost to the Florida Panthers. In these fights, they missed at least 5 goals while scoring no more than two. Based on this, we can conclude that they are experiencing huge problems with defense.
Buffalo Sabres 19-18-7
The Ralph Krueger team confidently started the regular season, but over time its results deteriorated. To date, the “bison” are outside the playoff zone, occupy 12th place in the standings of the East, they have 45 points on their account. In the five extreme games, they won only 2 victories. Such results are due to the fact that their infirmary is full and with each match, it continues to replenish. Of the serious to lose, I would single out: Jake McCabe (defender), Victor Olofsson (the most productive striker of the club), Jeff Skinner (one of the leaders who was responsible for realizing the numerical advantage).
- Over is 4-0 in Canucks last 4 after scoring 2 goals or less in their previous game.
- Over is 4-0 in Canucks last 4 road games.
- Canucks are 0-4 in their last 4 when their opponent allows 5 goals or more in their previous game.
- Canucks are 5-0 in their last 5 games as a favorite.
- Canucks are 0-4 in their last 4 vs Atlantic.
- Under is 5-1 in Sabres last 6 after allowing 5 goals or more in their previous game.
- Under is 5-1 in Sabres last 6 when their opponent allows 5 goals or more in their previous game.
- Under is 5-1 in Sabres last 6 Saturday games.
- Under is 5-1 in Sabres last 6 games playing on 1 days rest.
- Sabres are 1-5 in their last 6 games following a loss of 3 or more goals.
- Vancouver Canucks: Brandon Sutter, Micheal Ferland
- Buffalo Sabres: Vladimir Sobotka, Jeff Skinner, Jake McCabe, Victor Olofsson
Vancouver Canucks vs Buffalo Sabres Prediction
In the upcoming confrontation, I propose to put Vancouver to victory, but for safety, I will take a zero head start.
The “Buffalo Sabers” team has a slight advantage in the form of a home site, but do not forget that it is now in terrible game form and is corny, not able to compete with normal rivals. As for the “Vancouver”, he is fighting for getting into the playoff stage, he needs to score points, respectively, he will have great motivation to win. Of course, Travis Green’s wards cannot boast of good results at a party, however, they got a convenient opponent, if we proceed from the statistics of personal meetings.
- MoneyLine Pick: Vancouver Will Win -105
- Against the Spread Pick: Buffalo Sabres -1.5 Point Spread
- Over Under Pick: Total Will Go Over 6
- Computer Predicted Score: Vancouver Canucks 3.6 : 2.1