January 04, 2020, 7:00 PM ET, Amway Center. Orlando won the last two games. But can the team continue its series of victories by defeating Utah, which has not lost for the last four games? We present you our prediction for this NBA game.
Utah gained excellent form, winning in 4 extreme fights. These results allow the team to take the sixth position in the Western Conference. The team’s last game was away against Chicago. In a rather difficult match, the Jazzmen pulled out a victory with a score of 102: 98. For Utah, this was the 9th victory in 18 away matches of the season. This match was preceded by victories over Detroit, Clippers and Portland.
After two consecutive defeats, from Milwaukee and Atlanta, the team won twice. In a home game against Miami, Orlando players showed their high performance and lost only in the 3rd quarter. The final result of the match is 105: 85, in favor of Magic. Before this, playing away, against Washington, Orlando won a victory with a score of 101: 122.
Betting Tips Statistic
- Utah are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 13 of Utah’s last 20 games.
- Utah are 9-1 SU in their last 10 games.
- Utah are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games against Orlando.
- Utah are 6-1 SU in their last 7 games against Orlando.
- Utah are 5-1 SU in their last 6 games on the road.
- Utah are 7-2 ATS in their last 9 games when playing on the road against Orlando.
- Utah are 5-0-1 ATS in their last 6 games this season.
- Utah are 5-1 SU in their last 6 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- The total has gone UNDER in 13 of Utah’s last 19 games against an opponent in the Southeast division.
- Orlando are 4-2 ATS in their last 6 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Orlando’s last 6 games.
- Orlando are 4-2 SU in their last 6 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Orlando’s last 6 games at home.
- Orlando are 2-7 ATS in their last 9 games when playing at home against Utah.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Orlando’s last 5 games this season.
- Orlando are 1-5 SU in their last 6 games against an opponent in the Western conference.
- Orlando are 0-5 SU in their last 5 games against an opponent in the Northwest division.
- Orlando are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games played in January.
- Utah Jazz: Mike Conley
- Orlando Magic: Al-Farouq Aminu, Michael Carter-Williams, Jonathan Isaac
Utah Jazz vs Orlando Magic Predictions
It is not easy to guess which team will end its series of victories. Given that Utah scored a wonderful move, the team is quite capable of winning an away victory over Orlando. Our NBA prediction – Utah victory
- MoneyLine Pick: UTA Will Win
- Against the Spread Pick: UTA Jazz -3.5 Point Spread
- Over Under Pick: Over Game Totals
- Computer Predicted Score: