In one of the matches on January 6 in the NBA, “New Orleans” will play with “Utah”. Will Pelicans be able to interrupt the winning streak of “jazzmen”? – read in our prediction.
Utah Jazz 23-12 (17-17-1 ATS)
Utah scored excellent form and won 11 of their last 12 matches. “Jazzmen” win not only at home, where they traditionally perform well, but also at a party. Quincy Snyder’s wards started their last field tour with confident victories over Chicago 102-98 and Orlando 109-96.
Thanks to recent successes, Utah has risen to fifth place in the Western Conference. The jazzmen have 23 victories. True, catching up with the leading quartet will be incredibly difficult. Still, the gap from the Clippers is three wins.
New Orleans Pelicans 12-24 (16-19-1 ATS)
New Orleans managed to get out of the crisis. Wards of Alvin Gentry have won almost all of their last matches, beating Houston (127-112), Indiana 120-98, Denver 112-100 and Sacramento 117-115. The Pelicans suffered their only defeat in the match against the Lakers 113-123.
Despite recent successes, New Orleans still holds the penultimate place in its conference. Pelicans has 12 victories. This is one less than the 13th Sacramento.
Betting Tips Statistic
- Utah has won 3 of its last 5 face-to-face meetings.
- At home, New Orleans lost 6 of their last 7 fights against jazzmen.
- The Utah away win streak is three in a row.
- Utah are 6-0 ATS in their last 6 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Utah’s last 6 games.
- Utah are 5-0 SU in their last 5 games.
- Utah are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games against New Orleans.
- Utah are 5-1 SU in their last 6 games against New Orleans.
- Utah are 6-1 SU in their last 7 games on the road.
- Utah are 6-0 ATS in their last 6 games when playing on the road against New Orleans.
- Utah are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 games this season.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Utah’s last 7 games against an opponent in the Western conference.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Utah’s last 7 games against an opponent in the Southwest division.
New Orleans Pelicans
- New Orleans are 5-0-1 ATS in their last 6 games.
- New Orleans are 5-1 SU in their last 6 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 14 of New Orleans’ last 20 games against Utah.
- New Orleans are 2-7 SU in their last 9 games at home.
- New Orleans are 0-6 ATS in their last 6 games when playing at home against Utah.
- New Orleans are 4-0-1 ATS in their last 5 games this season.
- New Orleans are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games against an opponent in the Western conference.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of New Orleans’ last 5 games against an opponent in the Northwest division.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of New Orleans’ last 6 games played in January.
- Utah Jazz: Mike Conley
- New Orleans Pelicans: Jrue Holiday, Darius Miller, Zion Williamson
Jazz vs New Pelicans Predictions
Sooner or later, any series ends. With Utah, this will also happen. Perhaps it will even be in this meeting. Recently, “New Orleans” scored an excellent game form and did not leave home a chance to “Houston” and “Indiana”. We believe that this time the protective redoubts of the guests may not resist. In recent matches, the “pelicans” scored at least 117 points. In the next shootout, Utah may not resist.
- MoneyLine Pick: UTA Jazz Will win
- Against the Spread Pick: UTA Jazz -4.5 Point Spread
- Over Under Pick: Under 220 Game Totals
- Computer Predicted Score Jazz vs Pelicans: 112 : 107