Prediction for Utah Jazz – New Orleans Pelicans, January 16, 2020, Thursday. The Utah Jazz and New Orleans Pelicans meet Thursday in NBA action at the Smoothie King Center.
Utah Jazz 28-12 (21-18-1 ATS)
Utah have won their last ten matches and, it seems, are not going to stop there. Even at a party, the Jazz easily beat their rivals. For example, in the last two fights, Quincy Snyder’s wards scored Washington (127-116) and Brooklyn (108-117). Ten days ago Utah was already arriving to New Orleans. Then the meeting with the Pelicans turned out to be tense, but the the Jazz still managed to snatch the victory (128-126).
New Orleans Pelicans 15-26 (20-20-1 ATS)
Recently, New Orleans has some problems with command structure. In each match at the Pelicans, one of the players enters the infirmary. Despite this, the wards of Alvin Gentry demonstrate quite good results. Three days ago, they even beat Detroit away (117-110). The match against Utah Pelicans is at risk again without some important personalities. Definitely not play Jrue Holiday and JJ Reddick. The access to the flooring of Derrick Favors and Jahlil Okafor is in question. True, at the expense of the last two doctors give optimistic forecasts and argue that they will play.
- Utah are 10-1 ATS in their last 11 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Utah’s last 5 games.
- Utah are 10-0 SU in their last 10 games.
- Utah are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games against New Orleans.
- Utah are 6-1 SU in their last 7 games against New Orleans.
- Utah are 6-0 SU in their last 6 games on the road.
- Utah are 7-0 SU in their last 7 games when playing on the road against New Orleans.
- Utah are 9-1 ATS in their last 10 games this season.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Utah’s last 5 games against an opponent in the Western conference.
- Utah are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games against an opponent in the Southwest division.
New Orleans Pelicans
- New Orleans are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 8 of New Orleans’ last 8 games.
- New Orleans are 8-3 SU in their last 11 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 10 of New Orleans’ last 14 games against Utah.
- New Orleans are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games at home.
- New Orleans are 0-7 SU in their last 7 games when playing at home against Utah.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of New Orleans’ last 5 games this season.
- New Orleans are 5-0-1 ATS in their last 6 games against an opponent in the Western conference.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of New Orleans’ last 6 games against an opponent in the Northwest division.
- New Orleans are 4-2 SU in their last 6 games played in January.
- Utah Jazz: Mike Conley
- New Orleans Pelicans: JJ Redick, Jrue Holiday, Derrick Favors, Brandon Ingram, Zion Williamson
Utah Jazz vs New Orleans Pelicans Prediction
More recently, New Orleans could defeat Utah, but lost the ending of the meeting. There is no doubt that this time the Pelicans will attempt to take revenge. Twice this season, the Pelicans resisted the Jazz.
- MoneyLine Pick: Utah Jazz Will Win
- Against the Spread Pick: New Orleans Pelicans +5 Point Spread
- Over Under Pick: The Total Will Go Under 226
- Computer Predicted Score: Utah Jazz vs New Orleans Pelicans 128-120