On January 02, 2020, 8:00 PM ET, United Center “Chicago” and “Utah” will determine the strongest in the NBA regular season, and we have prepared a prediction for this confrontation. Will the “Bulls” be able to surprise?
Utah Jazz 21-12 (15-17-1 ATS)
The Jazzmen are doing everything possible to finally have the fifth place of the Western Conference become them. Quin Snyder’s team works great on defense, which in most fights only brings problems to rivals.
Utah has not lost for three games, as there was first a victory over Portland (121-115) and Clippers (120-107), and in the last match the club defeated Detroit (104-81). Jazz players are in good shape, unless Mike Conley can be distinguished from the losses, although the team has been looking pretty good lately too.
Chicago Bulls 13-21 (18-16 ATS)
Jim Boylen’s wards make good use of the opponents’ problems, thanks to which they have risen to ninth place in the Eastern Conference. With such a pace, the team will be able to compete even for a place in the playoffs, although it is too early to run ahead of schedule.
“Chicago” was defeated in the previous meeting of “Milwaukee” with a score (102-123), which clearly affected the players’ self-esteem. On the other hand, such a result should add motivation to the “bulls”, so the next opponent will face far from a simple confrontation, especially in the Bulls home arena.
- Over the last five personal games, Utah celebrated a victory three times.
- On account of “Chicago” seven home victories in 18 fights.
- On victories on the road, “Jazz” occupy the sixth line in the Western Conference.
- Utah are 4-0-1 ATS in their last 5 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 13 of Utah’s last 19 games.
- Utah are 8-1 SU in their last 9 games.
- Utah are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games against Chicago.
- Utah are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games on the road.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Utah’s last 7 games when playing on the road against Chicago.
- Utah are 9-2 SU in their last 11 games this season.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Utah’s last 6 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- Utah are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games against an opponent in the Central division.
- Chicago are 11-4 ATS in their last 15 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 11 of Chicago’s last 14 games against Utah.
- The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Chicago’s last 12 games at home.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Chicago’s last 7 games when playing at home against Utah.
- Chicago are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games this season.
- Chicago are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games against an opponent in the Western conference.
- Chicago are 0-10 SU in their last 10 games against an opponent in the Northwest division.
- Chicago are 2-18 SU in their last 20 games played in January.
- UTA: Mike Conley
- CHI: Otto Porter Jr., Chandler Hutchison
Utah Jazz vs Chicago Bulls Predictions
Utah is in great shape, as evidenced by victories in extreme matches. It is safe to say that in the upcoming game, Jazzmen will win. Our NBA prediction – Utah victory.
- MoneyLine Pick: UTA Will Win
- Against the Spread Pick: UTA Jazz -3.5 Point Spread
- Over Under Pick: Over 210.5 Game Totals