Utah Jazz at Brooklyn Nets, Tuesday January 14, 2020, 7:30 PM (EST), Barclays Center, Brooklyn, NY
On January 14, Brooklyn will host Utah in the home arena, so a spectacular confrontation is expected, and we prepared a forecast for this meeting. Who will win?
Utah Jazz 27-12 (20-18-1 ATS)
While the leaders of the West were fighting among themselves, the Jazz confidently moved up and reached the third line. Queen Snyder put on a really good team game, and the result speaks for itself. Unfortunately, leader Donovan Mitchell was out of control, which is a big loss.
Utah issued a fantastic series of victories, and in its last meeting put Washington in its place (127-116). Boyan Bogdanovich scored 31 points and amazed with his individual actions, as he stood out from his partners.
Brooklyn Nets 18-20 (18-20 ATS)
Nets suffered for a long time, because due to injuries he could not show a decent game, but Kevin Durant was left in the infirmary and the team immediately added. Wards Kenny Atkinson chalked up two confident victories and approached seventh place.
Brooklyn first dealt with one of the leaders of the East, Miami (117-113), and then defeated the outsider Atlanta (108-86). The team felt again that it could perform at a high level, so we expect that the Nets will continue to enchant, especially since the next meeting will be held in their native walls.
Betting Tips Statistic
- Over the last five personal games, Utah has celebrated a victory four times.
- A win-win series of Jazz lasts nine matches.
- This season, Brooklyn scored 11 victories in the home arena.
Betting Odds Trends
- Utah are 9-1 ATS in their last 10 games.
- Utah are 9-0 SU in their last 9 games.
- Utah are 8-3 ATS in their last 11 games against Brooklyn.
- Utah are 6-1 SU in their last 7 games against Brooklyn.
- Utah are 5-0 SU in their last 5 games on the road.
- Utah are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games when playing on the road against Brooklyn.
- Utah are 5-0 SU in their last 5 games this season.
- Utah are 7-0 ATS in their last 7 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Utah’s last 6 games against an opponent in the Atlantic division.
- Brooklyn are 2-7 ATS in their last 9 games.
- Brooklyn are 2-7 SU in their last 9 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Brooklyn’s last 6 games against Utah.
- Brooklyn are 9-4 ATS in their last 13 games at home.
- Brooklyn are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games when playing at home against Utah.
- Brooklyn are 3-8 SU in their last 11 games this season.
- Brooklyn are 0-5 SU in their last 5 games against an opponent in the Western conference.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Brooklyn’s last 6 games against an opponent in the Northwest division.
- The total has gone UNDER in 9 of Brooklyn’s last 12 games played on a Tuesday.
- Utah Jazz: Mike Conley, Donovan Mitchell
- Brooklyn Nets: Kevin Durant
Utah Jazz vs Brooklyn Nets Predictions
We assume that the mood of Brooklyn and the desire to finally show a good game will help the team to perform more than worthily in the match against Utah. In our opinion, the Nets time has come, especially Kairi Irving has returned to the parquet, therefore we offer a bet on the hosts victory.
Our prediction – Brooklyn Nets victory
Bet on this game
- MoneyLine Pick: Brooklyn Nets Will Win
- Against the Spread Pick: UTA Jazz +1 Point Spread
- Over Under Pick: Under 216.5 Game Totals
- Computer Predicted Score: UTA Jazz vs Brooklyn Nets 104 : 108