Toronto Raptors at Oklahoma City Thunder, Wednesday January 15, 2020, 8:00 PM (EST), Chesapeake Energy Arena, Oklahoma City, OK
January 15, OKC Thunder will meet with Toronto Raptors in their native walls to determine the strongest, and we have prepared a forecast for this match. Who will be closer to victory? – read prediction below
Toronto Raptors 25-14 (21-18 ATS)
The Toronto Raptors have been fit as a fiddle as they’ve part their last eight games, however they will would like to skip back in the wake of missing the mark to the Spurs in a 105-104 home misfortune on Sunday. Serge Ibaka drove the group with 21 points and 14 rebounds, Norman Powell included 20 points, Kyle Lowry controlled the offense with 16 pointss and 15 assists while Pascal Siakam contributed with 15 points on six of 17 shooting. As a group, the Raptors shot only 40 percent from the field and 17 of 48 from the 3-point line as they seemed to be in finished control with a noteworthy lead in the second from last quarter, before the Spurs commenced the final quarter with a 21-5 hurry to pull off their best rebound win of the period.
Oklahoma City Thunder 23-17 (27-13 ATS)
In the interim, the Oklahoma City Thunder have unobtrusively been probably the most sultry group in the class as they’ve won 12 of their previous 15 games and they will be hoping to remain hot in the wake of steering the Timberwolves in a 117-104 street win on Monday. Danilo Gallinari drove the group with 30 points on eight of 12 shooting, Shai Gilgeous-Alexander piled on a triple-twofold of 20 points with 20 rebounds and 10 assists while Steven Adams contributed with 13 points, 11 bounce back and five assists. As a group, the Thunder shot 50 percent from the field and 12 of 30 from the 3-point line as they poured 63 points in the principal half, before winning the game with their guard in the second half where they held the Timberwolves to only 44 points.
Betting Tips Statistic
- Over the last five personal games, Oklahoma celebrated victory four times
- Thunder has 13 home victories
- Toronto remains the second team in the East to win away victories
Betting Odds Trends
- Toronto are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Toronto’s last 8 games.
- Toronto are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games against Oklahoma City.
- Toronto are 1-5 SU in their last 6 games against Oklahoma City.
- Toronto are 5-2 SU in their last 7 games on the road.
- Toronto are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games when playing on the road against Oklahoma City.
- Toronto are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games this season.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Toronto’s last 6 games against an opponent in the Western conference.
- Toronto are 6-3 SU in their last 9 games against an opponent in the Northwest division.
- Oklahoma City are 9-1 ATS in their last 10 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Oklahoma City’s last 6 games.
- Oklahoma City are 12-3 SU in their last 15 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Oklahoma City’s last 8 games against Toronto.
- Oklahoma City are 7-2 SU in their last 9 games at home.
- Oklahoma City are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games when playing at home against Toronto.
- Oklahoma City are 11-2 ATS in their last 13 games this season.
- Oklahoma City are 5-1 SU in their last 6 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- The total has gone OVER in 13 of Oklahoma City’s last 18 games played in January.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Oklahoma City’s last 6 games played on a Wednesday.
- Toronto Raptors: Marc Gasol, Fred VanVleet
- OKC Thunder: Nerlens Noel
Toronto Raptors vs OKC Thunder Predictions
The Raptors haven’t been at their best as they’ve been tormented with wounds, yet they’re beginning to recover some key players on the court, so I’m seeing them to warm up again in the near future. The Thunder have discreetly been probably the most blazing group in the class and they were clinical in their success over the Timberwolves in their last excursion. This one ought to be a nearby challenge, however the Raptors are 5-1 ATS in the last six meetings in Oklahoma City and I imagine that pattern proceeds here as they pull off the minor bombshell.
Our prediction is the victory of the Oklahoma City Thunder
Bet this game now
- MoneyLine Pick: Oklahoma City Thunder will win
- Against the Spread Pick: Toronto Raptors +2
- Over Under Pick: Over 213.5 Game Totals
- Computer Predicted Score: OKC Thunder vs TOR Raptors 112 : 110