January 02, 2020, 7:30 PM ET. American. Airlines Arena Miami Heat will host Toronto Raptors. Miami will try to continue his home winning streak. Will the Heat succeed? – read in our prediction.
Toronto Raptors 23-11 (20-14 ATS)
In the previous match, Nick Ners’s wards managed to “Cleveland” (117-97) at home, but before that they lost to “Oklahoma” (97-98). This was the third loss in the last five matches.
Toronto is in the fourth position of the East. Raptors won 60% of away matches, according to this indicator only Boston and Milwaukee won more often.
Miami Heat 24-9 (18-13-2 ATS)
In the previous match, “Miami” lost to “Washington” (105-123). But that fight “Heats” played away. Hit Homes continue to be the best league team, as this season at the American Airlines Center they lost only one match. In the last meetings on their floor, the wards of Erik Spoelstra coped with the Knicks (12-114), Utah (107-104), Indiana (113-112) and Philadelphia (117-116).
In the standings of the East, “Miami” is still in third place. If successful, Hit can increase the lead over Toronto to two wins.
- A month ago, “Miami” away beat “Toronto” with a score of 121-110.
- The Raptors have won 4 of their last 5 face-to-face meetings.
- Heat lost their last two home games with Toronto.
- Toronto are 7-3 ATS in their last 10 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Toronto’s last 12 games.
- Toronto are 7-3 SU in their last 10 games.
- Toronto are 2-7 ATS in their last 9 games against Miami.
- Toronto are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games against Miami.
- Toronto are 5-2 SU in their last 7 games on the road.
- Toronto are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games when playing on the road against Miami.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Toronto’s last 6 games this season.
- Toronto are 7-2 SU in their last 9 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Toronto’s last 6 games against an opponent in the Southeast division.
- Miami are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 10 of Miami’s last 11 games.
- Miami are 5-1 SU in their last 6 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of Miami’s last 7 games against Toronto.
- Miami are 16-1 SU in their last 17 games at home.
- Miami are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games when playing at home against Toronto.
- The total has gone OVER in 9 of Miami’s last 10 games this season.
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of Miami’s last 7 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- Miami are 5-1 SU in their last 6 games against an opponent in the Atlantic division.
- Miami are 8-0-1 ATS in their last 9 games played on a Thursday.
- TOR: Marc Gasol, Norman Powell, Pascal Siakam, Matt Thomas
- MIA: Justise Winslow
Toronto Raptors vs Miami Heat Predictions
Toronto is going through hard times. Injuries leading players make themselves felt, so the wards Ners now too unstable. We believe that Miami players will take advantage of Canadians’ problems and win their next victory. Native walls should help them in this.
- MoneyLine Pick: MIA Heat Will Win
- Against the Spread Pick: MIA Heat -5.5 Point Spread
- Over Under Pick: Over 215 Game Totals