January 04, 2020, 6:00 PM ET. Barclays Center, Brooklyn and Toronto are not in good shape. On January 4, the teams will face-off confrontation. Who will win? Here is our NBA prediction for this match.
Last year’s association champion is in fourth place at the Eastern Conference. In 5 extreme fights the team suffered three defeats. In the last regular season game, the Raptors played away against Miami. In the away match, the Toronto basketball players were able to win only in the first quarter of the match. The game ended with a Miami victory with a score of 84:76. Before this game, the team recorded a home victory over Cleveland.
Brooklyn is still in the playoff zone, ranking seventh in the Eastern Conference. Despite the fact that the team has already lost 4 matches in a row. In their last game, the Nets played against Dallas. Having won the first half of the match with a score of 65:60, Brooklyn players lost in the remaining two quarters. The game ended with a score of 123: 111, favoring Dallas. This game was preceded by defeats from Minnesota, Houston and the New York Knicks.
Betting Tips Statistic
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Toronto’s last 5 games.
- Toronto are 2-4 SU in their last 6 games.
- Toronto are 8-4 ATS in their last 12 games against Brooklyn.
- Toronto are 16-1 SU in their last 17 games against Brooklyn.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Toronto’s last 5 games on the road.
- Toronto are 7-1 SU in their last 8 games when playing on the road against Brooklyn.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Toronto’s last 7 games this season.
- Toronto are 13-5 SU in their last 18 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- Toronto are 4-2 ATS in their last 6 games against an opponent in the Atlantic division.
- Brooklyn are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Brooklyn’s last 6 games.
- Brooklyn are 1-5 SU in their last 6 games.
- Brooklyn are 7-2 ATS in their last 9 games at home.
- Brooklyn are 1-7 SU in their last 8 games when playing at home against Toronto.
- Brooklyn are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games this season.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Brooklyn’s last 6 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Brooklyn’s last 9 games against an opponent in the Atlantic division.
- Brooklyn are 12-5 SU in their last 17 games played in January.
- Toronto Raptors: Marc Gasol, Norman Powell, Pascal Siakam, Matt Thomas
- Brooklyn Nets: Kevin Durant, Garrett Temple, Kyrie Irving, Caris LeVert
Toronto Raptors vs
Brooklyn Nets Predictions
The home team is considered the favorite of the upcoming confrontation. But, as can be seen from the statistics, Brooklyn is far from in his best shape, and the team will not be able to defeat the opponent. Our prediction – Toronto Raptors victory by a minimum margin.
- MoneyLine Pick: TOR Will Win
- Against the Spread Pick: TOR Raptors -1 Point Spread
- Over Under Pick: Under 217.5 Game Totals
- Computer Predicted Score: 107.8 : 107.6