|Game||Toronto Raptors vs Boston Celtics|
|Location||TD Garden, Legends Way, Dock Square, West End, Boston, Suffolk County, Massachusetts, 02114, USA|
|Time||Saturday December 28, 2019, 7:00 PM (EST)|
The Celts scored a good move and intend to beat the Milwaukee leader of the East. The team found that middle ground in their game, and all thanks to the professionalism of the head coach, who knows how to find an approach to each ward.
Boston has not lost for a long time, and in the last match showed the Cleveland class in the home arena. The hosts decided to act in an open, so the meeting turned out to be quite spectacular and productive (129-117). Jason Tatum and Jaylen Brown worked “miracles” on the floor, although the level of the opponent allowed.
This season, the Celtics lost only once in their native walls, so the bookmakers unanimously gave the status of the favorite to the guys Brad Stevens.
The Canadian team does not give up, although due to injuries of key performers, the quality of the game has noticeably decreased. Unfortunately, in the near future, “reptiles” will not be able to help Mark Gasol, Pascal Siacim, Norman Powell and Matt Thomas.
Recently, “Toronto” designed the first 30-point comeback in the NBA in ten years in a spectacular match against “Dallas” (110-107). It is unlikely that the “cowboys” were ready for this, so they left with nothing. This victory took away a lot of strength, because the next two matches, Nick Ners wards lost.
At first, the Raptors could not resist the pressure from Indiana (115-120), but in the previous meeting they lost to Boston (102-118), so it aims to take revenge, though now it’s away.
- Over the last five personal games, Boston won three victories.
- This season, the Celts played 14 matches in the home arena, of which 13 won.
- Toronto is the third team in the East away victories. The winning Celtics series lasts five fights.
- Toronto is 3-2 ATS with 3 overs and 2 unders in its last five games.
- Over its last five outings, Boston is 3-2 ATS with 3 overs and 2 unders.
- The Raptors’ average margin of victory in their last five games has been 7.0, up from 5.7 for the season.
- During their last five games, the Celtics have scored an average of 113.6 points per game (2.4 above their season average) and allowed an average of 105.2 points per game (2.0 above their season average).
Toronto Raptors vs Boston Celtics Prediction and Betting Tips
It is unlikely that we will see a validol match in the TD Garden arena, since Toronto has a lot of losses and the previous match against the Celtics only confirmed this. Brad Stevens has built a well-coordinated team that has every chance to compete for the championship this season. In a word, Boston is now superior to its rival and there is a high probability that the stake on a landslide victory will go down.
- Over Under Pick: Over 208.5 Total Points
- Against the Spread Pick: Boston Celtics +3 Point Spread