January 04, 2020, 8:15 PM ET. Gillette Stadium
Tennessee missed a good chance to win the AFC Southern Division, but missed it last week. Now the Titans have the opportunity to send the current champion on vacation, taking advantage of Brady’s instability. However, the guest team is not the best way to spend the final quarter, which is the main weapon of New England. In 2017, the “Titans” lost the Titans to the playoffs with a difference of 21 points. I doubt that this time the guests will be defeated.
“Patriots” showed the 7th attack throughout the NFL, gaining almost 27 points on average per game. Tom Brady showed good numbers in the second part of the regular season, but his game form is worrying. Many throws of Tom began to cover. It is possible that New England deliberately did not change the attack patterns in order to surprise the opponent in the playoffs. Last year’s champion claims to be in the NFL semi-finals, but personally I can’t help but feel that the Patriots will leave the playoffs in the first round.
Betting Tips Statistic
- Tennessee are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 9 of Tennessee’s last 10 games.
- Tennessee are 5-2 SU in their last 7 games.
- Tennessee are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games against New England.
- Tennessee are 1-7 SU in their last 8 games against New England.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Tennessee’s last 5 games on the road.
- Tennessee are 0-6 SU in their last 6 games when playing on the road against New England.
- The total has gone OVER in 9 of Tennessee’s last 11 games this season.
- Tennessee are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games against an opponent in the AFC conference.
- Tennessee are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 games against an opponent in the AFC East division.
- New England are 2-4 ATS in their last 6 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of New England’s last 5 games.
- New England are 16-4 SU in their last 20 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 8 of New England’s last 12 games against Tennessee.
- New England are 18-2 SU in their last 20 games at home.
- New England are 6-0 SU in their last 6 games when playing at home against Tennessee.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of New England’s last 6 games this season.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of New England’s last 6 games against an opponent in the AFC conference.
- New England are 2-4 ATS in their last 6 games against an opponent in the AFC South division.
- New England are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games played in January.
- Tennessee Titans: Delanie Walker, Cameron Wake, Ryan Succop, Malcolm Butler, David Fluellen, Adam Humphries, Kalif Raymond, Jack Conklin, Adoree’ Jackson, Cody Hollister, Dane Cruikshank
- England Patriots: Stephen Gostkowski, Jason McCourty, Julian Edelman, James Develin, Jamie Collins Sr., Terrence Brooks, Jonathan Jones, David Andrews, Tashawn Bower, Ja’Whaun Bentley, Ryan Izzo, Jakob Johnson, Hjalte Froholdt
39.93 °F Humidity: 100 % Wind: 5.17mph P.O.P.: 56 %
Tennessee Titans vs New England Patriots Predictions
In January, New England is traditionally strong: 6 wins and 1 loss. As a favorite, and even in their field, “patriots” are extremely inferior. I think that the home team will reach the next round through “OVER”. In the absence of confidence in the position of the quarterback, more burden will fall on the shoulders of the rainers and receivers. In this regard, the Patriots are just as good as playing the game over the air. In fact, Tennessee has a chance to win only due to a better attack.
- MoneyLine Pick: NE Will Win
- Against the Spread Pick: TEN Titans +5.0 Point Spread
- Over Under Pick: Under 44.0 Game Totals