Prediction for Tennessee Titans – Kansas City Chiefs, January 19, 2020, Sunday. The Tennessee Titans and Kansas City Chiefs meet Sunday in the NCF Championship at Levi’s Stadium.
Tennessee Titans 11-7 (11-7 ATS)
The Tennessee Titans hope to show up since 1999 with an annoyed triumph here. The Tennessee Titans have won five straight road games. Ryan Tannehill is finishing 70.3 percent of his goes for 2,742 yards, 22 touchdowns and six interceptions. Tannehill and Marcus Mariota have joined for 29 touchdowns and eight interceptions. A.J. Brown and Corey Davis have combined for 1,652 receiving yards and 10 touchdowns while Jonnu Smith has 35 receptions. The Tennessee Titans ground game is averaging 138.9 yards per challenge, and Derrick Henry drives the path with 1,540 yards and 16 touchdowns. Protectively, Tennessee is permitting 20.7 points and 359.5 yards per game. Logan Ryan drives the Tennessee Titans with 113 tackles, Harold Landry III has nine sacks and Kevin Byard has five interceptions.
Kansas City Chiefs 13-4 (12-5 ATS)
The Kansas City Chiefs hope to show up since 1999 with an irritated triumph here. The Kansas City Chiefs have won five straight home games. Patrick Mahomes is finishing 65.9 percent of his goes for 4,031 yards, 26 touchdowns and five interceptions. Mahomes has at least three touchdown goes in five of his last 14 games. Travis Kelce and Tyreek Hill have consolidated for 2,089 receiving yards and 12 touchdowns while Sammy Watkins has 52 receptions. The Kansas City Chiefs ground game is averaging 98.1 yards per challenge, and Damien Williams drives the route with 498 yards and five touchdowns. Protectively, Kansas City is permitting 19.3 points and 349.6 yards per game. Anthony Hitchens drives the Kansas City Chiefs with 88 tackles, Chris Jones has nine sacks and Tyrann Mathieu has four interceptions.
- Tennessee are 7-2 ATS in their last 9 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 9 of Tennessee’s last 12 games.
- Tennessee are 7-2 SU in their last 9 games.
- Tennessee are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games against Kansas City.
- Tennessee are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games against Kansas City.
- Tennessee are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 games on the road.
- Tennessee are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games when playing on the road against Kansas City.
- Tennessee are 9-3 SU in their last 12 games this season.
- Tennessee are 8-1 SU in their last 9 games against an opponent in the AFC conference.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Tennessee’s last 9 games against an opponent in the AFC West division.
Kansas City Chiefs
- Kansas City are 7-0 ATS in their last 7 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Kansas City’s last 7 games.
- Kansas City are 7-0 SU in their last 7 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Kansas City’s last 9 games against Tennessee.
- Kansas City are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 games at home.
- Kansas City are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 games when playing at home against Tennessee.
- Kansas City are 5-0 SU in their last 5 games this season.
- Kansas City are 6-0 SU in their last 6 games against an opponent in the AFC conference.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Kansas City’s last 5 games against an opponent in the AFC South division.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Kansas City’s last 6 games played on a Sunday.
- Tennessee Titans: Delanie Walker, Cameron Wake, Ryan Succop, Malcolm Butler, David Fluellen, Adam Humphries, Jayon Brown, Cody Hollister
- Kansas City Chiefs: Chad Henne, Morris Claiborne, Spencer Ware, Travis Kelce, Chris Jones, Andrew Wylie, Marcus Kemp, Breeland Speaks, Darrel Williams, Juan Thornhill
Tennessee Titans vs Kansas City Chiefs Prediction
The Tennessee Titans aren showy and don’t have numerous enormous names easygoing fans perceive, however they have a style and stick to it. The Titans play great barrier and have a beast at running back, and keeping in mind that it’s not generally the prettiest to watch, it works and has prompted five straight street triumphs. The Kansas City Chiefs demonstrated exactly how terrifying they are in the last seventy five percent against the Houston Texans, and when that offense gets this show on the road, it’s blinds for their adversary. With all that stated, the Titans are physical at the line of scrimmage and merit regard in the wake of beating the Patriots and Ravens out and about. The Titans likewise beat the Chiefs week 10 as five-point underdogs.
- MoneyLine Pick: Kansas City Will Win
- Against the Spread Pick: Tennessee Titans +7 Point Spread
- Over Under Pick: The Total Will Go Under 53
- Computer Predicted Score: Tennessee Titans vs Kansas City Chiefs 24:35