Our Prediction for Baltimore – Tennessee January 11, 2020, Saturday. In one of the quarter-finals of the playoffs, Baltimore will meet with Tennessee. Will the winner of the AFC conference win a landslide victory?
Tennessee Titans 10-7 (10-7 ATS)
Tennessee is rightfully a clear underdog in this confrontation. In January, Derrick Henry was especially remembered for his performance against the Patriots. If you recall that match, you can note the excellent defense game against Tom Brady. “Titans” simply turned off one of the best quarterbacks. I doubt that we will see something like this in this game. Still, the Titans can hardly be called a stable team, especially if we talk about their defense. Much will depend on the quality of Derrick Tarnhill’s reception. In January, he catches almost 70% of the balls and this is impressive.
Baltimore Ravens 14-2 (10-5-1 ATS)
Lamar Jackson disappointed in the last game against Chargers, showing probably the worst performance in his professional career. Of course, Baltimore believes that Lamar will not allow a second consecutive failure. The ravens count on passing yards, taking not the last place in the NFL by this indicator. Let’s see what the Ravens show in quick breakouts. Tennessee looks weak in this component, and due to this, the hosts can make a difference. The statistics of home matches also speaks in their favor.
- Tennessee are 6-2 ATS in their last 8 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 9 of Tennessee’s last 11 games.
- Tennessee are 6-2 SU in their last 8 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Tennessee’s last 5 games on the road.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Tennessee’s last 6 games when playing on the road against Baltimore.
- Tennessee are 8-3 ATS in their last 11 games this season.
- Tennessee are 7-1 ATS in their last 8 games against an opponent in the AFC conference.
- Tennessee are 5-2 SU in their last 7 games against an opponent in the AFC North division.
- Baltimore are 9-1 ATS in their last 10 games.
- Baltimore are 10-0 SU in their last 10 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 9 of Baltimore’s last 12 games against Tennessee.
- Baltimore are 6-0 SU in their last 6 games at home.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Baltimore’s last 6 games when playing at home against Tennessee.
- Baltimore are 12-0 SU in their last 12 games this season.
- Baltimore are 7-0 ATS in their last 7 games against an opponent in the AFC conference.
- The total has gone UNDER in 15 of Baltimore’s last 19 games against an opponent in the AFC South division.
- Baltimore are 7-2 ATS in their last 9 games played in January.
- Tennessee Titans: Delanie Walker, Cameron Wake, Ryan Succop, Malcolm Butler, David Fluellen, Adam Humphries, Kalif Raymond, Adoree’ Jackson, Jayon Brown, Cody Hollister.
- Baltimore Ravens: Earl Thomas III, Mark Ingram II, Pernell McPhee, Brynden Trawick, Tony Jefferson, Tavon Young, Matt Skura, Mark Andrews, Daylon Mack, Otaro Alaka.
Tennessee Titans vs Baltimore Ravens Predictions
In a game over the air, Tennessee will have a chance to hook this game. As for quick breakthroughs, here the advantage is entirely on the side of the hosts. Yes, in the last match Henry showed his maximum for the Titans this season. Only I do not believe that guests are capable of two powerful performances in a row. In addition, Baltimore this year is unstoppable in attack, and Tennessee was lucky with the calendar, and over the past 1.5 months they have not come across serious attacking rivals.
- MoneyLine Pick: Baltimore Will Win
- Against the Spread Pick: Baltimore Ravens -10 Point Spread
- Over Under Pick: The Total Will Go Under 47.
- Computer Predicted Score: Ravens 33 – Titans 13