As part of the NHL regular season on January 11, one of the most spectacular events should be the match between Philadelphia and Tampa, for which we prepared a prediction. The Bolts are in incredible shape, but are they able to play as reliable as guests?
Tampa Bay Lightning 26-13-4
Tampa seemed to have a clear plan for this season, which she is now successfully implementing. Not quite successfully speaking in the first part of the regular season, the team changed and developed a series of up to nine victories. At the same time, all the matches of Lightning won in regular time.
Recall that in three previous meetings the club defeated Carolina (3: 1), Vancouver (9: 2) and Arizona (4: 0). In the last match, the chat-out was designed by Andrey Vasilevsky, reflecting a total of 25 shots.
Philadelphia Flyers 23-15-6
Philadelphia in the last match unexpectedly beat Washington 3–2 on their ice, thus interrupting a series of four failures. Recall that the team previously completely failed the away series, having gained only three points in six matches. However, we emphasize that in the native arena, the Pilots achieved success in 14 out of 20 meetings and only twice lost in regular time.
Now the team of Alena Vigno is trying to gain a foothold in the eight Eastern Conference and so far closes it, having 52 points in the asset.
Betting Tips Statistic
- The previous three matches between the teams went with a total of 6.5 more.
- Tampa has a series of nine victories.
- “Philadelphia” lost in four out of five meetings.
- In the last five fights, Tampa sent at least four goals into the Pilots’ goal.
Tampa Bay Lightning
- Lightning is 4-0 in their last 4 vs a team with a winning record.
- Lightning is 1-5 in their last 6 vs Metropolitan.
- Under is 3-1-1 in Lightning last 5 vs. Metropolitan.
- Lightning is 64-22 in their last 86 vs. Eastern Conference.
- Over is 26-9-1 in Lightning last 36 games following a win.
- Over is 4-0 in Flyers last 4 after allowing 2 goals or less in their previous game.
- Over is 4-0-1 in Flyers last 5 games following a win.
- Over is 7-0 in Flyers last 7 vs Atlantic.
- Flyers are 6-0 in their last 6 vs Atlantic.
- Flyers are 5-0 in their last 5 home games.
- Tampa Bay Lightning: Ryan McDonagh, Pat Maroon, Ondrej Palat
- Philadelphia Flyers: Justin Braun, Shayne Gostisbehere, Samuel Morin, Oskar Lindblom
Tampa Bay Lightning vs Philadelphia Flyers Prediction
“Tampa” looked very confident in recent matches and we have practically no doubt that the winning streak of Lightning will continue. “Philadelphia”, although it plays well on its ice, nevertheless, in full-time meetings it often loses to its rival. Despite this, almost all team fights take place with a large number of goals.
- MoneyLine Pick: Tampa Bay Will Win
- Against the Spread Pick: Philadelphia Flyers -1.5 Point Spread
- Over Under Pick: Total Will Go Over 6.5
- Computer Predicted Score: Tampa Bay Lightning vs Philadelphia Flyers 4.4 : 1.2