Many expect a productive fight from Carolina and Tampa on January 6, and our task is to give an accurate forecast for this meeting. Will the fight really spectacular? Learn the answer in our forecast. Carolina Hurricanes Tampa Bay Lightning starts on 5.1.2020. at 22:00 UTC time at PNC Arena stadium, Raleigh, USA in NHL – USA
Tampa Bay Lightning 23-13-4
Tampa Bay “woke up” and began to actively take up the game in the second part of the season and, apparently, wants to break into the leaders. If she does not slow down, and only gets to gain from match to match, then it is quite possible that she will be able to complete the regular part of the championship in the top three teams in the East. “Lightning” developed the series to five victories and defeated such powerful opponents as “Montreal” (5: 4 and 2: 1) and “Florida” (6: 1), showing an excellent game in attack.
Carolina Hurricanes 24-15-2
Carolina shows a high level of hockey throughout the season, and especially among the players on the court Andrei Svechnikov, who is the top scorer of the squad, is noticeable. The team currently has 50 points in its assets and occupies the sixth line of the Eastern Conference. After two victories over “Washington” (6: 4) and “Montreal” (3: 1), “Hurricanes” nevertheless lost in the second leg to “Washington” in a bitter struggle with the score 3: 4. Despite this, the same Svechnikov was noted in two assists.
Betting Tips Statistic
- In the previous seven home bouts, Carolina did not beat Tampa in regular time.
- Tampa won five games in a row.
- The previous two out of three fights between the teams went with a total over 4.5.
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of Tampa Bay’s last 10 games.
- Tampa Bay are 6-0 SU in their last 6 games.
- Tampa Bay are 15-5 SU in their last 20 games against Carolina.
- Tampa Bay are 5-1 SU in their last 6 games on the road.
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of Tampa Bay’s last 9 games when playing on the road against Carolina.
- Tampa Bay are 5-0 SU in their last 5 games this season.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Tampa Bay’s last 9 games against an opponent in the East conference.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Carolina’s last 5 games.
- Carolina are 2-4 SU in their last 6 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Carolina’s last 6 games against Tampa Bay.
- Carolina are 4-2 SU in their last 6 games at home.
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of Carolina’s last 9 games when playing at home against Tampa Bay.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Carolina’s last 6 games this season.
- Carolina are 2-5 SU in their last 7 games against an opponent in the East conference.
- Tampa Bay: Braydon Coburn
- Carolina Hurricanes: No Reported Injuries
Tampa Bay Lightning vs Carolina Hurricanes Predictions
In our opinion, the fight should be productive, since Carolina on its site is not afraid to move forward, and Tampa, in turn, when it is pressed, also starts to play openly and attack well. The “Hurricanes” have long been unable to beat the “Lightning” in most of the time on their ice, so most likely, the guests will again cling to the points.
- MoneyLine Pick: Carolina Hurricanes win -120
- Against the Spread Pick: Tampa Bay Lightning 6 Point Spread +100
- Over Under Pick: Under 6 Game Totals
- Computer Predicted Score: Carolina Hurricanes win 5-4