In our prediction for the Tampa Bay – Anaheim match on January 31, you can find out if there are at least some chances for the guests in this match to earn points.
At what time Tampa Bay Lightning and Anaheim Ducks play?
January 31, 2020, 10:00 PM ET, Honda Center, Anaheim, CA
Where to watch Lightning vs Ducks game?
What are the teams’ positions in the standings?
Tampa Bay Lightning takes the 2nd position in Atlantic Division Eastern Conference. Anaheim Ducks takes the 7th position in Central Division, Western Conference.
How many wins and losses do the teams have?
Lightning have 30 wins and 15 losings. Ducks have 20 wins and 25 losings.
Lightning vs Ducks Score Prediction: 3-1
|MoneyLine Pick||Over Under Pick|
|Tampa Bay Lightning Will Win||Under 6 Game Totals|
Full detailed prediction read below
Tampa Bay Lightning 30-15-5
If you look at the statistics of Tampa matches in the second half of the season, you can see that it practically does not lose. The Bolts got a rather lengthy exit, but it was “diluted” with a pause.
Recall that after the break, Lightning in a bitter struggle still lost to Dallas (2:3), but then defeated Los Angeles, losing with a score of 0:2. Thus, the team was already able to get to the fourth position of the Eastern Conference.
Anaheim Ducks 20-25-5
Anaheim is trying its best to rehabilitate itself and at least somehow smooth out the failed season. Ducks on the road won Nashville (4:2) and Carolina (2:1), and after losing to San Jose (2:4) they defeated Arizona (4:2).
This allowed the team to rise from the last line of the Western Conference and overtake Los Angeles by four points. However, getting closer to the playoff zone is an almost impossible task, because the team separates 13 points to the eighth position.
Betting Tips Statistic
- Tampa won the last match against Anaheim with a score of 6:2.
- Ducks lost in three out of six games.
- Lightning prevailed in the previous meeting with a score of 4:2.
Betting Trends Tampa Bay vs Anaheim
- 13-3 SU in their last 16 games.
- 8-3 SU in their last 11 games against Anaheim.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of last 7 games on the road.
- The total has gone UNDER in 7 of last 7 games when playing on the road against Anaheim.
- 7-3 SU in their last 10 games this season.
- 5-2 SU in their last 7 games against an opponent in the West conference.
- The total has gone OVER in 10 of Anaheim’s last 15 games.
- 4-8 SU in their last 12 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 7 of last 8 games against Tampa Bay.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of last 7 games at home.
- The total has gone UNDER in 7 of last 7 games when playing at home against Tampa Bay.
- 4-10 SU in their last 14 games against an opponent in the East conference.
- 1-4 SU in their last 5 games against an opponent in the Atlantic division.
- Tampa Bay Lightning: No Reported Injuries
- Anaheim Ducks: Ryan Kesler
Lightning vs Ducks Prediction
Lightning spends the second part of the regular season strongly and vividly, often celebrating success. Anaheim also tries to somehow rectify the situation, but now it’s hard to believe that it is able to deal with one of the leaders of the Eastern Conference.
The teams have already met this season and then the victory confidently departed for the guests, so we suggest repeating the bet on them.
Our prediction is the victory of Tampa