Edmonton will meet in the NHL championship match on January 31 with St. Louis, and our site’s experts will make a prediction for this event. Can the Oilers get points in this meeting?
At what time St. Louis Blues and Edmonton Oilers play?
January 31, 2020, 9:00 PM ET, Rogers Place, Edmonton, AB
Where to watch Blues vs Oilers game?
What are the teams’ positions in the standings?
St. Louis Blues takes the 1st position in Central Division and Edmonton Oilers takes the 3d position in Pacific Division, Western Conference.
How many wins and losses do the teams have?
Blues have 31 wins and 12 losings. Oilers have 26 wins and 18 losings.
Blues vs Oilers Score Prediction: 4-2
|MoneyLine Pick||Over Under Pick|
|St. Louis Blues Will Win||Over 6 Game Totals|
Full detailed prediction read below
St. Louis Blues 31-12-8
St. Louis with great difficulty interrupted a series of three failures and defeated the Calgary (5:4). Recall that previously the team was defeated by Philadelphia (3:4), Colorado (3:5) and Vancouver (1:3).
But even such a series of defeats of The Blue Notes can afford, as they are in first place in the West and have eight points of advantage over second position. We emphasize that in a short period of time, the Blues will hold their fourth away meeting.
Edmonton Oilers 26-18-6
Edmonton has great chances this season to make it to the playoffs. You can even do this not from eighth place, but from fifth or sixth. The Oil, by the way, is now located on the sixth line of the West.
It should be noted that the team is in good shape and won the last six out of eight matches. After the next two victories over Nashville (4:2) and Arizona (7:3), Dave Tippett’s team lost to Calgary (3:4), although he compared the score three times during the match.
Betting Tips Statistic
- The Oil has spent the previous six matches with a total of 5.5 more.
- The last match St. Louis spent with eight goals scored.
- The Blue Notes won the last fight.
- The last four meetings between the teams ended in favor of the guests.
Betting Trends St. Louis vs Edmonton
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of St. Louis’ last 7 games.
- 13-6 SU in their last 19 games.
- 4-1 SU in their last 5 games against Edmonton.
- 1-5 SU in their last 6 games on the road.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of last 5 games when playing on the road against Edmonton.
- The total has gone OVER in 13 of last 20 games this season.
- 13-5 SU in their last 18 games against an opponent in the West conference.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Edmonton’s last 6 games.
- 5-2 SU in their last 7 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 8 of last 11 games against St. Louis.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of last 7 games at home.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of last 5 games when playing at home against St. Louis.
- 2-5 SU in their last 7 games against an opponent in the West conference.
- 4-16 SU in their last 20 games against an opponent in the Central division.
- St. Louis Blues:
- Edmonton Oilers:
Blues vs Oilers Prediction
We believe that the meeting will be productive, because Edmonton, that St. Louis, have recently played open hockey and are not afraid to miss. Moreover, for The Blue Notes this meeting will be the fourth in a row at a party, so it is possible that more than five goals will be abandoned again.
However, since the hosts have never managed to oppose the Blues this season, we will bet on the guests.