In the opening match of the 22nd round of the English Premier League, Sheffield United will play against West Ham – we assessed the teams’ chances of success and made a prediction. January 10, 2020, Bramall Lane
For the winter break in the championship of England, Sheffield United left in eighth position in the standings, having 29 points after the 21st match. The team is only two points behind the fifth European Cup position. The last period in the Premier League for the “blades” was not very successful. In the previous three rounds, Chris Wilder’s wards earned only one point. They managed to replenish their balance only in a duel with the revived Watford (1: 1), which took place just in their native arena. True, and lost “Sheffield United” exclusively to the leaders. In away matches, he lost to Manchester City and Liverpool with the same score 0: 2. These are the only two matches that the “blades” lost on the road, where, by the way, they play better than in their native arena. At home, in passive wards Wilder has four defeats. And they lost not only to the Leicester and Liverpool leaders, but also to Newcastle and Southampton. There are no personnel losses in the team. Simon Moore and Michael Verrips may not play.
West Ham United
The London club in the last rounds noticeably added. Much of this was achieved thanks to castling on the coaching bridge, where David Moyes succeeded Manuel Pellegrini. First, the Hammers took out Bournemouth in the championship of England 4-0, after which they defeated Gillingham in the FA Cup (2-0). The West Ham Cup match was won just away. It’s really necessary to save West Ham. Before the arrival of David Moyes, the London club won only two of the 14 previous official fights. This terrible series began with a guest fiasco in the League Cup from a modest “Oxford” (0: 4), after which the “Hammers” could not win seven matches in a row.
Betting Tips Statistic
- “Sheffield United” has won only one of four previous home matches.
- In six of the last eight home matches, “Sheffield” played the forecast “both score – no.”
- In all of the last five “Sheffield United” matches played in the Premier League bet “total under 2.5.”
- “West Ham United” has won just three of the past 14 matches in the Premier League.
- In five of the past six away games, “Hammers” in the Premier League played a bet “both score – no.”
- In six out of ten away games, “West Ham” played in the championship bid “total under 2.5.”
- Prior to this season, “West Ham” and “Sheffield United” meets only three times in 14 years.
- In the 2006/2007 season, “blades” House defeated “Hammers” (3: 0), but lost to the London club at aparty (0: 1). In the second “Sheffield” round of the League Cup in 2014, has played with the “West
- Ham” in a draw (1: 1), after going down the penalty.
- With the same score 1: 1 ended with first-round match between these two teams.
Sheffield United vs West Ham United Head to Head (H2H)
|2020-01-10||Premier League||Sheffield United||West Ham|
|2019-10-26||Premier League||West Ham||1-1||Sheffield United|
Sheffield United vs West Ham United Predictions
Defeating the diving Bournemouth and sorting out the first English league team is one thing. But now wards David Moyes expects a more serious test. West Ham will come to visit the third most powerful submarine defense. Less Sheffield miss only Liverpool and Leicester.
There is no doubt that the motivation for the guests is higher, but the “blades” are hardly going to go with the flow in the middle of the standings. Apparently, a non-productive match awaits us in which the guests will not lose.
- MoneyLine Pick: Sheffield United Will Win
- Over Under Pick: The Total Will Go Over 2.5.
- Computer Predicted Score: Sheffield United 2-1 West Ham
Sheffield United Last Matches
|L||Manchester City||2-0||Sheffield United|
|W||Sheffield United||2-0||Aston Villa|
|W||Norwich City||1-2||Sheffield United|
|L||Sheffield United||0-2||Newcastle United|
|D||Wolverhampton Wanderers||1-1||Sheffield United|
|D||Sheffield United||3-3||Manchester United|
|D||West Ham||1-1||Sheffield United|
West Ham United Last Matches
|W||West Ham||4-0||AFC Bournemouth|
|L||West Ham||1-2||Leicester City|
|L||Crystal Palace||2-1||West Ham|
|L||Wolverhampton Wanderers||2-0||West Ham|
|L||West Ham||2-3||Newcastle United|
|D||West Ham||1-1||Sheffield United|
|L||West Ham||1-2||Crystal Palace|
|D||AFC Bournemouth||2-2||West Ham|