Prediction for Green Bay – Seattle January 12, 2020, Monday. You can watch the broadcast of the match online the betting office of the Betting League – bets are also accepted there. In the last quarterfinal match of the NFL playoffs, Green Bay will host Seattle. Which of the opponents will go to the next round of the competition?
Seattle Seahawks 12-5 (8-8-1 ATS)
“Seattle” is not the best way to spend the ending of the regular season. “Seahawks” lost their matches against “Arizona” (13-27) and “San Francisco” (21-26), but they still did not leave the playoff zone. Everything worked out, and the “seahawks” finished on the fifth line in their conference. In the first round of the playoffs, Philadelphia fell to their rivals, which they beat with a score of 17-9.
Green Bay Packers 13-3 (10-6 ATS)
The Packers enchantingly finished their regular season. In the last five matches, they beat Giants (31-13), Washington (20-15), Chicago (21-13), Minnesota (23-10) and Detroit (23-20). Thanks to this series of “Green Bay” climbed to second place in their conference and missed the previous round of the playoffs.
- Over is 10-1 in Seahawks last 11 playoff games as an underdog.
- Seahawks are 8-1 ATS in their last 9 games as a road underdog.
- Over is 7-1 in Seahawks last 8 Divisional Playoffs games.
- Seahawks are 4-1-1 ATS in their last 6 games after accumulating more than 350 total yards in their previous game.
- Seahawks are 11-3-1 ATS in their last 15 road games.
Green Bay Packers
- Under is 4-0 in Packers last 4 games overall.
- Under is 6-0 in Packers last 6 games following a straight-up win.
- Over is 4-0 in Packers last 4 games in January.
- Under is 5-0 in Packers last 5 games on grass.
- Under is 4-0 in Packers last 4 vs. NFC.
- Seattle Seahawks: Duane Brown, Mike Iupati, Ed Dickson, Al Woods, Josh Gordon, Mychal Kendricks, Neiko Thorpe, Ezekiel Ansah, Jaron Brown, Justin Britt, Quinton Jefferson, George Fantm, C.J. Prosise, Nazair Jones, Ethan Pocic, Chris Carson, Tedric Thompson, Jordan Simmons, Rashaad Penny, Will Dissly, Tre Flowers, Malik Turner, Marquise Blair
- Green Bay Packers: Bryan Bulaga, Lane Taylor, Corey Linsley, Danny Vitale, Will Redmond, Jason Spriggs, Jamaal Williams, Cole Madison, Equanimeous St. Brown, Raven Greene, Dexter Williams
Seattle Seahawks vs Green Bay Packers Prediction
“Green Bay” perform well at home, where this season won 7 of 8 matches. It is unlikely that “Seattle” will be able to take away the victory with “Lambo Field”. The last time they managed to do this in 2013, so the chances are not high. The prediction is the victory of Green Bay with a handicap (-3.5) points for 1.75.
- MoneyLine Pick: Green Bay Will Win
- Against the Spread Pick: Seattle Seahawks -4.5 Point Spread
- Over Under Pick: The Total Will Go Under 46.5
- Computer Predicted Score: Seattle Seahawks vs Green Bay 15.1 : 28.1