San Jose Sharks heading to Columbus, Ohio on Saturday to play against the Blue Jackets in the East and West Conference match. In their last game, the Sharks defeated the Pittsburgh Penguins 3–2. Sharks received goals from Thomas Hurtle, Logan Couture and Brent Burns on the road to victory. Aaron Dell recorded the Sharks victory on the net, making saves on 36 of 38 shots in Pittsburgh at night.
Columbus Blue Jackets vs San Jose Sharks live score starts on 4.1.2020. at 18:00 UTC time at Nationwide Arena stadium, Columbus, USA in NHL – USA.
San Jose Sharks 18-21-3
San Jose is now 18-21-3 in the season and is currently in 6th place in the Pacific Division. Logan Couture has been the leader in the Shark attack all season since he leads the team with 34 points. Thomas Hurtle leads San Jose over 15 goals, 2 of which go in the power game. San Jose is led by Eric Karlsson, who recorded 24 of the season. Goalkeeper Martin Jones has a record of 13-15-1 with goals against an average of 3.13. Another Shark goalkeeper is Aaron Dell, who has a 5-6-2 record with an average of 3.06 goals. San Jose enters Saturday’s game with 1 player listed on their injury report, while Melker Karlsson is listed day after day.
Columbus Blue Jackets 19-14-8
Columbus Blue Jackets welcomes San Jose sharks in the city on Saturday after winning the last game 2-1 in overtime against the Boston Bruins. Columbus received goals from Sonny Milano and Pierre-Luc Dubois in a victory. Columbus goalkeeper Elvis Merzlikins kicked off the net for the Blue Jackets and was valiant, saving 25 of 26 Boston shots per night.
- Underdog is 4-0 in the last 4 meetings.
- Under is 5-1 in the last 6 meetings.
- Under is 20-6 in the last 26 meetings in Columbus.
- Road team is 6-2 in the last 8 meetings.
San Jose Sharks
- Under is 4-0 in Sharks last 4 road games
- 0-4 in their last 4 when their opponent scores 2 goals or less in their previous game
- 0-5 in their last 5 vs a team with a losing record
- 1-5 in their last 6 road games
- Under is 4-1 in Sharks last 5 overall
Columbus Blue Jackets
- Under is 5-0 in Blue Jackets last 5 overall
- Under is 5-0 in Blue Jackets last 5 after allowing 2 goals or less in their previous game
- Under is 4-0 in Blue Jackets last 4 games playing on 1 days rest
- 1-8 in their last 9 Saturday games
- 6-1 in their last 7 games playing on 1 days rest
- San Jose Sharks: Dalton Prout
- Columbus Blue Jackets: Brandon Dubinsky, Cam Atkinson, Ryan Murray, Josh Anderson, Joonas Korpisalo, Oliver Bjorkstrand, Alexandre Texier, Emil Bemstrom
San Jose Sharks vs Columbus Blue Jackets Prediction
Starting the game on Saturday, the blue jackets are 19-14-8 and are currently in 6th place in the capital’s division. The leader in Blue Jackets by points is Pierre-Luc Dubois, who recorded 28 this season. The Blue Jackets also head the goals of Dubois, who has 14 goals, 1 of which comes during the power play. Columbus’s assistant leader is Gustav Nyquist, who has 19 assists in the season. Goalkeeper of Columbus Joonas Korpisalo in the season 17-10-4 with 2 defeats and goals on average 2.49. Meanwhile, substitute goalkeeper Elvis Merzlikins scores 2-4-4 on average against 2.92 per season. Blue Jackets come into play Saturday with 5 players listed on their injury report, as Cam Atkinson and Alexander Texier are in the injured pool, Joonas Korpisalo is absent, and Scott Harrington and Sonny Milano are on the list day after day.
San Jose sharks scored an average of 2.62 goals per game per year, while 3.33 goals per game. Columbus Blue Jackets scored 2.61 goals per game this season, and 2.71 goals per game. In the last 5 games, Sharks have 2-3, and Blue Jackets have 3-2, and they won 2 games in a row. In total, 4 of the last 5 games of San Jose have passed. In total, 4 of the last 5 games of Columbus have passed. The total failed in 5 of Columbus’s last 6 games against San Jose. The Blue Jackets have won their last 3 meetings between the two teams, with an average score of 4: 1. Columbus wins this 3-1.
- Moneyline picks: ColumbusWill Win -150
- Against the Spread Pick: San Jose Sharks 2.1 Point Spread +130
- Over Under Pick: Under 5.5 Game Totals