Columbus Blue Jackets vs San Jose Sharks, Thursday January 9, 2020, 10:30 PM (EST), Sap Center At San Jose, San Jose, California.
The Columbus Blue Jackets go to the SAP Center at San Jose on Thursday to face off against the San Jose Sharks in San Jose, California. Read our prediction below.
San Jose Sharks
The San Jose Sharks are falling off of a two-game losing streak, tumbling to the Washington Capitals and the St. Louis Blues. Prior to the two misfortunes, the San Jose Sharks were on a two-game series of wins. The Sharks’ last win was against the Columbus Blue Jackets.
The San Jose Sharks are 19-22-4 on the season and are 6th in the Pacific Division. The Sharks have been horrendous on protection this season, permitting the second-most objectives in the NHL, permitting 3.33 goals per game and 150 goals by and large.
Columbus Blue Jackets
The Blue Jackets are on a two-game series of wins, overcoming the Anaheim Ducks and the Los Angeles Kings. The Blue Jackets have won four of their last five games, just losing to the San Jose Sharks themselves in their past five games.
The Blue Jackets are as of now 21-15-8 on the season and are in the 6th spot in the Metropolitan Division. The Blue Jackets have played a portion of their best hockey in the most recent month, in any event, going on a five-game series of wins. This month the Blue Jackets have had the option to discover objectives, yet they are likewise protecting quite well. On the off chance that the Jackets don’t let that slip get in their mind, they can recoup from a poor beginning to the season.
Betting Odds Tips Statistic
- Columbus is 24-20 ATS this season
- Blue Jackets are 5-1 in their last six road games.
- San Jose is 21-24 ATS this season
- Sharks are 4-13 in their last 17 by and overall.
San Jose Sharks
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of San Jose’s last 5 games.
- San Jose are 4-13 SU in their last 17 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of San Jose’s last 7 games against Columbus.
- San Jose are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games at home.
- San Jose are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games when playing at home against Columbus.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of San Jose’s last 8 games this season.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of San Jose’s last 9 games played in January.
Columbus Blue Jackets
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Columbus’ last 7 games.
- Columbus are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games.
- Columbus are 5-1 SU in their last 6 games on the road.
- Columbus are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games when playing on the road against San Jose.
- The total has gone UNDER in 13 of Columbus’ last 20 games against an opponent in the West conference.
- The total has gone UNDER in 12 of Columbus’ last 15 games against an opponent in the Pacific division.
- San Jose Sharks: Logan Couture, Dalton Prout
- Columbus Blue Jackets: Cam Atkinson, Ryan Murray, Josh Anderson, Joonas Korpisalo, Oliver Bjorkstrand, Alexandre Texier
San Jose Sharks vs Columbus Blue Jackets Predictions
The two teams have had comparative seasons this year, yet I imagine that the Columbus Blue Jackets have improved as of late. Be that as it may, the San Jose Sharks do have the high ground of being at home and having quite recently beat the Columbus Blue Jackets a couple of days prior. In any case, the San Jose Sharks don’t exploit the home preferred position that numerous groups do, as they’ve lost the same number of games at home as they have one. I imagine that at the present time, the Columbus Blue Jackets are the better group, and have discovered some musicality, and I accept that they will seek retribution on their misfortune against the San Jose Sharks and win this one close.
Final Score Prediction, Columbus Blue Jackets win 4-3.
- MoneyLine Pick: Columbus Will Win
- Against the Spread Pick: CLB Blue Jackets Money Line +100
- Over Under Pick: Under 5.5 Game Totals
- Computer Predicted Score: Columbus Blue Jackets vs San Jose Sharks 3.2 : 2.2