January 16, Colorado will take on his ice, San Jose. Our team talks about the match in Denver in the prediction. What will be the game? | January 16, 2020, 9:00 PM ET, Pepsi Center
- MoneyLine Pick: Colorado Will Win -220
- Against the Spread Pick: Colorado -1.5 Point Spread
- Over Under Pick: Total Will Go Over 6.5
- Computer Predicted Score: Colorado Will Win 5-3
San Jose Sharks 21-23-4
“San Jose” is trying to break out of the basement of the standings of the West. The California team won on their ice against Dallas (2: 1) and Columbus (3: 1), but then lost in the first match of the Arizona away series (3: 6). The guests again, not everything is ahead. In the previous four games, the team of Peter DeBoer scored only ten goals.
Colorado Avalanche 25-15-6
Colorado began a new home streak with two defeats. Gabriel Landeskog team lost to Pittsburgh (3: 4, OT), after which she failed to beat Dallas (2: 3, OT). Earlier, the club from Denver lost on the road, “Islanders” (0: 1) and “Rangers” (3: 5). The hosts began to score points, now they are in good shape. However, twice in the last four matches, Avalanche failed to score more than two goals.
Betting Tips Statistic
- Colorado have played 3 of their last 4 matches on total over 6.5.
- San Jose spent 3 of 4 past games with a total under 6.5.
- Sharks have played 3 of their last 5 games for a total under 6.5.
- The Sharks lost their last three away games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of San Jose’s last 8 games.
- San Jose are 6-14 SU in their last 20 games.
- San Jose are 8-3 SU in their last 11 games against Colorado.
- San Jose are 2-8 SU in their last 10 games on the road.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of San Jose’s last 9 games when playing on the road against Colorado.
- The total has gone UNDER in 8 of San Jose’s last 11 games this season.
- San Jose are 1-6 SU in their last 7 games against an opponent in the West conference.
- The total has gone OVER in 8 of Colorado’s last 11 games.
- Colorado are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 14 of Colorado’s last 20 games against San Jose.
- Colorado are 1-6 SU in their last 7 games at home.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Colorado’s last 9 games when playing at home against San Jose.
- Colorado are 2-7 SU in their last 9 games this season.
- The total has gone OVER in 9 of Colorado’s last 12 games against an opponent in the West conference.
- Sharks: Logan Couture, Dalton Prout
- Avalanche: Colin Wilson, Joonas Donskoi
San Jose vs Colorado Predictions
The “San Jose” does not always succeed in scoring a lot, but now the team of Peter Debur does not play so badly in defense. Colorado seriously lost and lost a lot of points. At the moment, Avalanches are not as good as they can be. We offer to bet on a total under 6.5 and Colorado Wins.