December 29, 2019, 8:20 PM ET. Century Link Field
The match from the Sunday Night Football series at the final 17th week of the NFL regular season promises to be extremely interesting. Seattle Seahawks and San Francisco Forty Niners will determine the winner of the NFS West division. Consider the predictions and betting options for the upcoming meeting.
San Francisco 49ers 12-3 (8-6-1 ATS)
“Forty Niners” to date have a record of 12-3, ahead of all in the “NFS”. In case of victory over Seahawks, Jimmy Garoppolo and the company will get the advantage of their field in the playoffs right up to the Super Bowl. The tasks and goals are very clear.
Again, for the 46s it would have been much easier if there hadn’t been a home failure in the 15th week against one of the outsiders of the National Football Conference of this Atlanta Falcons championship. “San Francisco” then lost 22:29 and the victory in the 16th week over the “Rams” (34:31) has not changed the current alignment. But there was a chance to resolve all issues before the end of the regular season
Seattle Seahawks 11-4 (7-7-1 ATS)
Seahawks, even if they win over San Francisco, are guaranteed to receive only the third sowing, in order to win something more, they need the defeats of New Orleans and Green Bay, and better than both. You can’t lose at all. Otherwise, the team will receive only the 5th seeding in the playoffs.
The key to this situation was the unexpected loss of Seahawks last week from Arizona Cardinals. Pitt Carroll’s team probably spent their worst match of the season and lost to the 12th team of the National Football Conference 13:27 in their field. This failure was the second in last 3 matches for Seattle and, of course, ruined the disposition ahead of the match against Forty Niners.
Betting Trend Statistic
San Francisco 49ers
- Over is 4-0 in 49ers last 4 games following a ATS loss.
- Over is 4-0 in 49ers last 4 vs. NFC West.
- 49ers are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games after allowing more than 250 yards passing in their previous game.
- 49ers are 0-3-1 ATS in their last 4 vs. NFC West.
- Over is 7-1 in 49ers last 8 vs. NFC.
- Over is 4-0 in Seahawks last 4 games after accumulating less than 150 yards passing in their previous game.
- Seahawks are 0-4-1 ATS in their last 5 games after allowing more than 150 yards rushing in their previous game.
- Over is 7-1 in Seahawks last 8 games as an underdog.
- Over is 6-1 in Seahawks last 7 games as a home underdog.
- Over is 7-2 in Seahawks last 9 vs. a team with a winning record.
Head to Head
|11/11/2019||Seattle Seahawks||27||@||San Francisco 49ers||24|
|12/16/2018||Seattle Seahawks||23||@||San Francisco 49ers||26|
|12/02/2018||San Francisco 49ers||16||@||Seattle Seahawks||43|
|11/26/2017||Seattle Seahawks||24||@||San Francisco 49ers||13|
|09/17/2017||San Francisco 49ers||9||@||Seattle Seahawks||12|
45.44°F Humidity: 82% Wind: 2.1mph P.O.P.: 3 %
San Francisco 49ers vs Seattle Seahawks Prediction
Something tells us that this time the total will not be killed. The match is very important, because the loser, despite the wonderful season record, will receive only the 5th seeding. Bookmakers give 45.5. A lot of it.
San Francisco is the NFL’s leader in defense against the pass. This gives reason to give a forecast for the individual “bottom” quarterback “Seahawks” Russell Wilson.
- Against the Spread Pick: SF 49ers -3.0 Point Spread -125
- Over Under Pick: Over 45.5 Game Totals
- Computer predicted score SF vs SEA: 24.0 : 22.4