San Antonio Spurs at New Orleans Pelicans, Wednesday January 22, 2020, 9:30 PM (EST), Smoothie King Center, New Orleans, LA
The San Antonio Spurs go to the Smoothie King Center in New Orleans, Louisiana to take on the New Orleans Pelicans on Wednesday.
- MoneyLine Pick: New Orleans Will Win
- Against the Spread Pick: Spurs +3.5 Point Spread
- Over Under Pick: Over 237 Game Totals
- Computer Predicted Score: 116-122
Bet this game now at BOVADA and get a bonus
San Antonio Spurs 19-23 (17-24-1 ATS)
The Spurs are falling off of a two-match dominate streak, vanquishing the Miami Heat and the Phoenix Suns all the while. The Spurs have won just five of their last ten games, however.
The Spurs are 19-23 on the season, with a street record of 7 – 13, battling to discover wins from their field. San Antonio Spurs group isn’t care for most Spurs groups before, as they’ve excelled on offense, positioning eighth in focuses per game, however are 26th in focuses permitted per game, as they are attempting to guard, which is anything but an ordinary attribute for a Gregg Popovich group to battle with.
New Orleans Pelicans 17-27 (23-20-1 ATS)
The New Orleans Pelicans are falling off of a success over the Memphis Grizzlies, and have won three of their keep going five games, going on a two-game series of wins also.
The Pelicans are 17-27 on the season, with a home record of 8-13. This game will be the presentation of Zion Williamson, who has been out with knee damage since before the season began in the wake of being drafted first generally speaking in the 2019 NBA Draft.
Betting Odds Trends
San Antonio Spurs
- San Antonio are 6-3 ATS in their last 9 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 11 of San Antonio’s last 16 games.
- San Antonio are 6-14 ATS in their last 20 games against New Orleans.
- San Antonio are 10-5 SU in their last 15 games against New Orleans.
- San Antonio are 7-2 ATS in their last 9 games on the road.
- San Antonio are 1-9 ATS in their last 10 games when playing on the road against New Orleans.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of San Antonio’s last 9 games this season.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of San Antonio’s last 7 games against an opponent in the Western conference.
- San Antonio are 2-5 SU in their last 7 games against an opponent in the Southwest division.
New Orleans Pelicans
- New Orleans are 8-1 ATS in their last 9 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 10 of New Orleans’ last 11 games.
- New Orleans are 10-4 SU in their last 14 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of New Orleans’ last 5 games at home.
- New Orleans are 9-1 ATS in their last 10 games when playing at home against San Antonio.
- The total has gone OVER in 9 of New Orleans’ last 10 games this season.
- New Orleans are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 games against an opponent in the Western conference.
- New Orleans are 2-6 SU in their last 8 games against an opponent in the Southwest division.
- New Orleans are 5-2 SU in their last 7 games played in January.
- Spurs: Rudy Gay
- Pelicans: JJ Redick, Jrue Holiday, Derrick Favors, Jahlil Okafor, Josh Hart
Spurs vs Pelicans Predictions
The whole world’s eyes will be on this game, as Zion Williamson makes his hotly anticipated presentation. I think the promotion and vitality around this game will be not normal for anything we’ve seen this season. The fans will recite Zion’s name all through this whole game, and in spite of the Pelicans having a huge amount of wounds right now, I feel that they sneak past the San Antonio Spurs to carry a success to the city of New Orleans, and Zion, on his presentation. In any case, if Jrue Holiday is too harmed to even think about playing, it might get monstrous for Williamson’s introduction. Last Score Prediction, San Antonio Spurs win