San Antonio Spurs at Miami Heat. Wednesday, January 15 2020, 7:30 PM, American Airlines Arena, Miami, FL.
January 15, San Antonio Spurs will come to visit Miami Heat. Will the Spurs be able to resist the Heats? – read in our prediction.
San Antonio Spurs 17-21 (15-22-1 ATS)
San Antonio is trying to jump into the playoffs, but so far they have not really succeeded. Wards Greg Popovich is now too unstable. After a great fight, they can demonstrate a bad game. So, for example, it was just recently. First, the Spurs away defeated Boston (129-114), and after that they lost to Memphis (121-134), and in the last game with San Antonio Spurs won by one point (104-105).
It is worth noting that San Antonio does not perform well on the road, in this season Spurs lost 12 of 17 matches away.
Miami Heat 27-12 (21-16-2 ATS)
Recently, Miami has begun to misfire. In two weeks, the “Hit” lost to Washington (105-123), Orlando (105-85), Brooklyn (113-117), New York Knicks (124-121) visiting Madison Square Garden. Eric Spoelstra’s team was unable to maintain their position and give up a place in the tournament to the Milwaukee Bucks and Celtic from Boston, Miami occupy third place in the Eastern Division
The last game, Miami brought defeat from New York Knicks with a score of 124-121.
Betting Tips Statistic
- Miami have won their last three meetings.
- On account of the “lights” 17 home victories in 18 fights.
- This season, San Antonio gained six victories on the road.
Betting Odds Trends
San Antonio Spurs
- San Antonio are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of San Antonio’s last 5 games.
- San Antonio are 10-3 ATS in their last 13 games against Miami.
- San Antonio are 11-2 SU in their last 13 games against Miami.
- San Antonio are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games on the road.
- San Antonio are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games when playing on the road against Miami.
- The total has gone OVER in 9 of San Antonio’s last 12 games this season.
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of San Antonio’s last 8 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- San Antonio are 7-3 SU in their last 10 games played in January.
- Miami are 3-7 ATS in their last 10 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 14 of Miami’s last 17 games.
- Miami are 12-6 SU in their last 18 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Miami’s last 8 games against San Antonio.
- Miami are 6-0 SU in their last 6 games at home.
- Miami are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 games when playing at home against San Antonio.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Miami’s last 5 games this season.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Miami’s last 6 games against an opponent in the Western conference.
- Miami are 15-2-1 ATS in their last 18 games against an opponent in the Southwest division.
- Miami are 9-4 SU in their last 13 games played on a Wednesday.
- San Antonio Spurs: No Reported Injuries
- Miami Heat: Justise Winslow
San Antonio Spurs vs Miami Heat Predictions
The Heats return to the home arena after two defeats, which means that the team will be charged to win more than ever. Miami acts with special motivation in their native walls, so San Antonio has not so many chances, especially away matches are not a trump card Spurs.
Despite playing poorly in recent San Antonio games away, we believe the Spurs can give the Miami Heats a fight. Recently, on a visit, they smashed the leaders of the Boston standings and Milwaukee Bucks, so there are chances.
Our prediction victory San Antonio
Bet this game now
- MoneyLine Pick: San Antonio Spurs Will Win
- Against the Spread Pick: MIA Heat +5 Point Spread
- Over Under Pick: Over 222 Game Totals
- Computer Predicted Score: San Antonio 112-108