In one of the NBA matches on December 26 , Dallas will meet San Antonio at home. How will the Mavericks play without the injured Luka Donchich? – read in our prediction.
Dallas Mavericks 19-10 (17-12 ATS)
It seemed that with Donchich’s injury, the entire Dallas game would collapse like a house of cards. But the Mavs look pretty good. Without their leader, they even beat Milwaukee (120-116) and Philadelphia (117-98).
True, now everything depends on Kristaps Porzingis and Tim Hardaway, and these two are not stable. Because of this, Rick Carlisle’s wards lost their confrontations with Boston (103-109) and Toronto (107-110).
Due to recent failures, the Dallas dropped to fifth place in the Western Conference. The Mavericks have 19 victories. This is one more than the sixth Utah.
San Antonio Spurs 12-17 (9-19-1 ATS)
San Antonio woke up from a lethargic dream and spent a pretty good segment. Wards Greg Popovich did not always win, but their performance in recent matches is encouraging. For example, they scored 145 points for Memphis and won with a score of 145-115. In addition to the victory over the Grizzlies, the Spurs won against the Clippers (109-134) and Houston (107-109), as well as Victoria over the Brooklyn (118-105).
In the standings of the West “Spurs” occupy the ninth line. From the eighth “Portland” they are separated by two victories.
- San Antonio has won 4 of its last 5 face-to-face meetings.
- On average, a Spurs away match is gaining 113.4 points.
- On average, Dallas misses 107.5 points per game at home.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of San Antonio’s last 6 games.
- San Antonio are 7-13 SU in their last 20 games.
- San Antonio are 2-7 ATS in their last 9 games against Dallas.
- San Antonio are 5-1 SU in their last 6 games against Dallas.
- San Antonio are 4-12 SU in their last 16 games on the road.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of San Antonio’s last 5 games when playing on the road against Dallas.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of San Antonio’s last 5 games this season.
- San Antonio are 5-2 SU in their last 7 games against an opponent in the Western conference.
- San Antonio are 13-6-1 ATS in their last 20 games played in December.
- Dallas are 13-5 ATS in their last 18 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Dallas’ last 6 games.
- Dallas are 13-5 SU in their last 18 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Dallas’ last 7 games against San Antonio.
- Dallas are 2-4 ATS in their last 6 games at home.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Dallas’ last 5 games when playing at home against San Antonio.
- Dallas are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games against an opponent in the Western conference.
- Dallas are 6-0 SU in their last 6 games against an opponent in the Southwest division.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Dallas’ last 6 games played in December.
- Dallas are 1-11 SU in their last 12 games played on a Thursday.
For Dallas will not be able to play Luka Doncic. San Antonio approaches the fight without personnel problems.
Spurs vs Mavericks Prediction and Betting Tips
Recently, San Antonio has been showing good performance. We believe that in the confrontation Spurs vs Mavericks will again please an interesting game. In November, the away Spurs lost to the Mavericks with a score of 110-117. In this regard, we believe that Popovich’s charges will break the mark of 107.5 points. But this is unlikely to save them from defeat, since they are not the best way to play away.
- Against the Spread Pick DAL Mavericks -6.5 Point Spread -110
- Over Under Pick Over 226.5 Game Totals -110
- Computer predicted score Spurs vs Mavericks – 110:118