March 3 will be a match in which Hornets will take on his campus in North Carolina, the team from Texas San Antonio Spurs.
Tuesday March 1, 2020 at 7:00 PM ET. Spectrum Center 333 East Trade Street, Charlotte, North Carolina
San Antonio Spurs
Visitors of today’s match from Texas are the middle of the tournament table, but another conference. They have similar figures for the last couple of months, of which only three wins away, in the last 10 games clearly confirms it. The team of Gregg Popovich has no advantages in this game, these teams are more likely to be called equal. San Antonio is ranked 12th in the West Standings. The distance to the playoff zone is five wins, but with each game the number of games remains less and less.
Big Bucket Bryn! pic.twitter.com/tLvG6tdaop— San Antonio Spurs (@spurs) March 3, 2020
James Borrego’s wards beat the second line of the eastern conference in a recent away game, which can definitely be called the team’s success. At the same time in 10 home games they won only two victories, this is probably the most unpredictable team in the league at the moment, and see what they are doing this season, to predict the outcome with their participation is quite difficult. Charlotte lost his last game. Thus, Borrego wards interrupted their series, which consisted of two wins in a row.
Spurs vs Hornets Predictions
Charlotte is a slow enough team. In the last ten games at home, they did not score more than 107 points in the main time. It is hardly worth waiting for a fun game from them in this match. The absence of LaMarcus Aldridge should affect the game of Spurs, so we do not expect a productive meeting. In this match, the most advantageous solution will be to bet on the victory of the home team, with all the equal figures the team from North Carolina still performs at home, on the home floor, and this can be considered an additional advantage.
- Full-Game Side Bet: San Antonio Will Win
- Full-Game Total Pick: Total Go Under
Public Consensus and Computer Picks
|March 3. Spurs @ Hornets||ATS||Total|
|Score Prediction||108.1 – 102.3||216|
|Computer Pick||SAS(-2.5)||Push 216|
|Public Consensus Pick||SAS(-2.5)||Under 216|
|Consensus Bet %||66%||34%|
New to Sports Betting?
Below you can find useful information about tonight NBA game: stats, betting odds trends and so on.
Betting Tips Statistic
Last Game Highlights
Last 6 H2H Games
|02/02/20||San Antonio||114 – 90||Charlotte|
|07/07/19||Charlotte||96 – 106||San Antonio|
|27/03/19||San Antonio||125 – 116||Charlotte|
|15/01/19||Charlotte||93 – 108||San Antonio|
|26/11/17||San Antonio||86 – 106||Charlotte|
|04/11/17||Charlotte||108 – 101||San Antonio|
- San Antonio Spurs: L. Aldridge
- Charlotte Hornets: M. Monk, D. Graham
Standings and Records
San Antonio Spurs
|12 in Western Conference||Conference Standings||10 in Western Conference|
|5 in Southwest Division||Division Standings||4 in Southeast Division|
|Lost 1||Streak||Lost 1|
Spurs vs Hornets Betting Odds Trends
- 2-8 ATS in their last 10 games
- The total has gone OVER in 8 of San Antonio’s last 10 games
- 3-8 SU in their last 11 games
- 4-2 ATS in their last 6 games against Charlotte
- 15-3 SU in their last 18 games against Charlotte
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of San Antonio’s last 7 games on the road
- 11-3 SU in their last 14 games when playing on the road against Charlotte
- 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games this season
- OVER in 11 of San Antonio’s last 16 games against an opponent in the Eastern Conference conference
- 4-9 ATS in their last 13 games against an opponent in the Southeast Division division
- 6-2 ATS in their last 8 games
- UNDER in 7 of Charlotte’s last 8 games
- 6-14 SU in their last 20 games
- UNDER in 8 of Charlotte’s last 12 games against San Antonio
- 2-11 SU in their last 13 games at home
- 3-11 SU in their last 14 games when playing at home against San Antonio
- UNDER in 4 of Charlotte’s last 5 games this season
- 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games against an opponent in the Western Conference conference
- 1-6 ATS in their last 7 games against an opponent in the Southwest Division division
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Charlotte’s last 6 games played in March
At what time do the teams play?
The game time is March 03, 2020, 7:00 PM ET
Where to watch the game?
What are the teams’ positions in the standings?
San Antonio is the 12th team in the Western Conference and Charlotte is the 10th team in the Eastern Conference
How many wins and losses do the teams have?
Spurs have 25 wins and 34 losses. Hornets have 21 wins and 39 losses