January 07, 2020, 9:00 PM ET. Talking Stick Resort Arena. Sacramento Kings vs Phoenix Suns game preview.
How will the meeting end? – read our predictions below.
Sacramento Kings 14-23 (19-18 ATS)
Kings team showed a good game and went to the top of the standings. This season, the team trusted Luke Walton and was not mistaken, it’s just now a difficult period.
Sacramento is approaching a meeting against the Phoenix Suns after a home victory over the Golden State 111-98, although you will hardly surprise anyone with this, because the Warriors are giving out points to almost everyone. A question in the next fight of Bogdan Bogdanovich is questionable, but Marvin Bagley will definitely not play, as he has a leg injury.
Phoenix Suns 14-22 (20-15-1 ATS)
The Monty Williams team forgot what stability is, since it has not been able to return to its previous level for a long time. “Solar” showed a fantastic start to the season and went even among the leading eight of the West, but could not stand the competition.
“Phoenix” lost in the last meeting to “Memphis” in the home arena (114-120), although the bookmakers believed in the success of the hosts, but lost. “Sanz” really needs a victory, because the club still lives in a period when everything was fine, so it’s time to come to your senses and get involved in the fight.
Betting Tips Statistic
- Over the last five personal games, Sacramento won three times.
- The Kings lost the last four away matches.
- This season, Phoenix celebrated a victory at home seven times.
- Sacramento are 3-8 ATS in their last 11 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Sacramento’s last 6 games.
- Sacramento are 2-9 SU in their last 11 games.
- Sacramento are 3-6 ATS in their last 9 games against Phoenix.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Sacramento’s last 6 games on the road.
- Sacramento are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games when playing on the road against Phoenix.
- Sacramento are 2-8 SU in their last 10 games this season.
- Sacramento are 2-7 SU in their last 9 games against an opponent in the Western conference.
- The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Sacramento’s last 10 games against an opponent in the Pacific division.
- Phoenix are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Phoenix’s last 9 games.
- Phoenix are 3-10 SU in their last 13 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Phoenix’s last 6 games against Sacramento.
- Phoenix are 1-6 SU in their last 7 games at home.
- Phoenix are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games when playing at home against Sacramento.
- Phoenix are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games this season.
- Phoenix are 2-10 SU in their last 12 games against an opponent in the Western conference.
- The total has gone UNDER in 13 of Phoenix’s last 18 games against an opponent in the Pacific division.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Phoenix’s last 5 games played on a Tuesday.
- Sacramento Kings: Bogdan Bogdanovic, Marvin Bagley III
- Phoenix Suns: Frank Kaminsky
Kings vs Suns Predictions
Both rivals are in a similar situation, so an interesting battle is expected, because in the confrontation of neighbors someone will come forward. We assume that Phoenix is more likely to succeed, as Sacramento is just acting terribly away and it is unlikely that anything will change. In this case, we offer a bet on the victory of the Sanz.
Our prediction – Phoenix Suns victory.
- MoneyLine Pick: PHO Suns Will Win
- Against the Spread Pick: SAC Kings +6 Point Spread
- Over Under Pick: Over 220.5 Game Totals
- Computer Predicted Score Kings vs Suns: 119 : 125