Sacramento Kings at Detroit Pistons, January 22, 2020, 7:00 PM (EST), Little Caesars Arena, Detroit, MI
The Sacramento Kings are on the road for a matchup with the Detroit Pistons. Who will win? – read our prediction
- MoneyLine Pick: Pistons Will Win
- Against the Spread Pick: SAC Kings +1.5 Point Spread
- Over Under Pick: Under 222 Game Totals
- Computer Predicted Score: 108-117
Bet this game now at BOVADA and get a bonus
Sacramento Kings 15-28 (20-22-1 ATS)
The Kings are (15-28), falling off a 118-113 OT misfortune to the Miami Heat. In the Kings loss to the Heat, Sacramento was guided on offense by Nemanja Bjelica. Bjelica was 8 of 13 attempts from the floor, hitting every one of the 4 free tosses, completing with 22 points. The Kings shot 41% from the floor and 25% from 3-point extend. Sacramento lost the game, because of their powerlessness to guard the long ball. The Kings permitted 16 3-pointers, while permitting the Heat to shoot over half from the floor. The Kings drove by 2, making a beeline for the fourth quarter.
Detroit Pistons 16-28 (16-26-2 ATS)
The Pistons are (16-28), in the wake of tumbling to the Washington Wizards, 106-100. In the Pistons loss to the Wizards, Detroit was driven all through the game by Derrick Rose. Rose associated on 8 of 21 attempts from the floor, hitting 4 free tosses, enrolling 21 points. The Pistons shot 43% from the floor and 31% from separation. Detroit battled on resistance, permitting the Wizards to shoot 51%, while endeavoring 7 less shots than the Pistons. Detroit drove by 8 in the game.
Betting Tips Statistic
- The Kings have lost 5 of every a column, while the Pistons have lost 4 of their last 6.
- The Pistons have lost their last 4 games by single digits, while having a success over Boston in this stretch.
- Detroit is the fourth best hostile 3-point shooting crew, while Sacramento positions eleventh in safeguarding the 3.
Betting Odds Trends
- Sacramento are 0-4-1 ATS in their last 5 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Sacramento’s last 5 games.
- Sacramento are 0-5 SU in their last 5 games.
- Sacramento are 4-1-1 ATS in their last 6 games against Detroit.
- Sacramento are 6-13 SU in their last 19 games against Detroit.
- Sacramento are 1-6 SU in their last 7 games on the road.
- Sacramento are 2-7 SU in their last 9 games when playing on the road against Detroit.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Sacramento’s last 6 games this season.
- Sacramento are 0-7 ATS in their last 7 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- Sacramento are 13-6 ATS in their last 19 games against an opponent in the Central division.
- Detroit are 5-13 ATS in their last 18 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 11 of Detroit’s last 15 games.
- Detroit are 5-13 SU in their last 18 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 9 of Detroit’s last 12 games against Sacramento.
- Detroit are 1-8 ATS in their last 9 games at home.
- Detroit are 7-2 SU in their last 9 games when playing at home against Sacramento.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Detroit’s last 7 games this season.
- Detroit are 1-5 SU in their last 6 games against an opponent in the Western conference.
- Detroit are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games against an opponent in the Pacific division.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Detroit’s last 7 games played in January.
- Sacramento Kings: Kent Bazemore, Richaun Holmes, Nemanja Bjelica
- Detroit Pistons: Blake Griffin, Markieff Morris, Reggie Jackson, Andre Drummond, Luke Kennard
Sacramento Kings vs Detroit Pistons Predictions
The Kings don’t have an incredible offense, so I’ll for the Pistons to exploit open space from profound. Last score expectation, Pistons will win and cover, 109-106.