Probably the most hottest Italian derby in the history of which, in addition to the exciting confrontation on the football field, there are also human casualties, this time it is heated by the fact that Roma and Lazio are directly competing for places in the standings.
At what time do the Roma vs Lazio? The game time is January 26, 2020, 18:00, CET.
Where to watch Roma vs Lazio? Will be shawn Sky Sport (Italy).
What are the teams’ positions in the standings? Roma takes the 5 position and Lazio takes the 3 position in Italian Serie A.
How many wins and losses do the teams have?
Roma have 20 wins and 5 losings. Lazio have 19 wins and 3 losings.
Predictions and Tips
Computer Predicted Score: Roma 1-2 Lazio
- MoneyLine Pick: Lazio will Win
- Over Under Pick: Best Draw +260
- Total Consensus: 3
This week, Roma has lost in the Italian Cup to Juventus. It’s clear that even if the wolves win, they won’t be able to reach the eagles, but the loss of Giallorossi will not only make Biancocelesti almost inaccessible, but may also allow Atalanta to push Roma out of the Champions League zone. Zaniolo, Fazio, Mkhitaryan, Zappacosta, Santon, Diawara and Antonucci cannot be played. The only positive thing is the fact that Edin Dzeko, who missed the Italian Cup match due to his disqualification, had a good rest.
Lazio is third in the championship, losing to Inter at the start of the tour only two points (with a game in reserve). In the last eleven matches, Lazio has shown a record series of 11 wins. Recovered from damage to Luis Alberto and Joaquin Correa. Cataldi, Lukaku and Marusic will not play definitely.
- The teams played 161 matches in all tournaments: 59 wins by Roma, 43 by Lazio, 59 draws.
- Since 2000, in Derby di Roma, 24 red cards have been shown – at least two more than any other pair of teams in the top five European championships during the same period.
- Lazio scores at least two goals in 13 of the last 14 Series A matches.
- Roma scores at least two goals for Lazio in six of the last seven home games in all tournaments.
- Last season the match between Roma and Lazio ended with the score 3:1.
- The last time Lazio could not lose to Roma in Series A in the 2012/13 season.
Roma vs Lazio Prediction
Lazio will continue his winning streak and win the Roman derby 2-1.