The German Leipzig and the English Tottenham will meet on March 10 in the Champions League 1/8 final match. Bookmakers appreciated which team is more likely to win and reach the quarterfinals. The first game in London ended with a minimal victory, Leipzig. Tottenham sensationally lost Leipzig in the 1/8 finals of the Champions League: video The German club dominated the field and embodied their advantage with a goal from the penalty spot, which was scored by Timo Werner. In the second leg of the “bulls” any draw and victory will suit. At the same time, Jose Mourinho’s wards need to score at least one goal in order to play a negative goal difference after the first match
At what time will Leipzig vs Tottenham play?
The game time is March 10, 2020, 8:00 PM (UK time)
TV: BT Sport
Who are topscorers of the teams?
The topscorer in Leipzig forward T. Werner with 4 goals, H. Kane in Tottenham with 6 goals in Champions League.
How many wins, draws and losses do the teams have?
Leipzig has 4 wins, 2 draws and 1 losses and Tottenham has 3 wins, 1 draws and 2 losses in the Champions League.
Predictions and Tips
- Over Under Pick: The Total Will Go Over 2.5
- Computer Predicted Score: 2-1
- Both Teams to Score: Yes
The German team from Leipzig managed to finish first in Group G, which played Lyon, Benfica and Zenith. For 6 matches, this team has won 11 points.
On February 4, RB Leipzig flew out of the German Cup, losing to Eintracht in the 1/8 finals (1: 3). And in the next match in the Bundesliga, wards of Julian Nagelsman tied with Bayern (0: 0).
On February 15, the “bulls” beat Werder Bremen (3-0) at home, and then there was the first meeting in the 1/8 finals of the Champions League, in which the visitors to Tottenham Hotspur defeated Tottenham (1-0).
On February 22, RB Leipzig defeated Schalke in the German championship (5: 0), and in two matches of March the bulls painted the world with Bayer (1: 1) and Wolfsburg (0: 0).
Possible starting lineup: Gulacsi; Klostermann, Upamecano, Halstenberg; Adams, Laimer, Sabitzer, Angeliño; Werner, Schick, Nkunku
In six Champions League group stage matches, the London team scored ten points, making it the second in Quartet B.
At this stage of the season, Jose Mourinho’s team is experiencing problems with the results. The last time Tottenham won on February 16th. Then, in the Premier League, Londoners defeated Aston Villa (3: 2).
On the 19th day of last month, “spurs” flew into the home walls of “RB Leipzig” in the first playoff match at the Euroarena (0: 1), and then they lost to Chelsea in the championship (1: 2).
March 1, Tottenham Hotspur in the Premier League was weaker than Wolves (2: 3), and a little later, “Lilac-white” flew out of the FA Cup from Norwich in the penalty shootout (1: 1, 2: 3). In the 29th round of the nuclear submarines, the Spurs parted with the Burnley (1: 1).
Possible starting lineup: Lloris; Aurier, Alderweireld, Sánchez, Dier, Vertonghen; Winks, Lo Celso; Lamela, Moura, Alli
Leipzig vs Tottenham Prediction
According to the forecasts of the bookmakers, the Leipzig players are a clear contender for victory. Indeed, the “bulls” are a fairly balanced team, especially in their field, moreover, does not stop at one hammered ball, but continues to play. Spurs need, in fact, only one ball, but can they not miss? We believe that this confrontation will turn out productive.
- The Total Will Go Over 2.5.
Betting Tips Statistic
- Does not lose at home in 11 games in a row.
- Loses the first half at home in 4 matches in a row in the Champions League tournament.
- He wins the second half at home in 9 of his last 10 matches.
- Scores at home in 11 games in a row.
- Scores in the second half at home in 10 of the last 11 matches.
- Skips home in 7 of 8 recent matches.
- Do not miss in 5 of the last 6 matches.
- Misses in the first half at home in 6 consecutive matches in the Champions League tournament.
- Scores and misses at home in 7 of 8 recent matches.
- Total over 2.5 goals have played in 9 of their last 10 home matches.
- Scores over 1.5 goals at home in 9 of their last 10 matches.
- Does not win on the road in 7 of his last 8 matches.
- Ties the second half away from 6 of their last 7 matches.
- Scores in the first half in 6 of the last 7 matches in the Champions League tournament.
- Away scores in 14 consecutive matches in the Champions League tournament.
- Scores in the second half away in 4 games in a row.
- Skips away on 11 of their last 12 matches.
- Scores and misses in 6 of 7 last matches.
- Misses in the second half in 6 of their last 7 matches.
- Total over 2.5 goals played in 6 of their last 7 matches in the Champions League tournament.
- Score less than 1.5 goals in away from 6 of their last 7 matches.
Head to Head Statistic (H2H)
In the history of official games, teams met each other only once, the meeting took place on February 19 as part of the first match of the 1/8 final of the Champions League in London, the bulls became stronger with a minimum score of 0: 1, the only goal was scored by Werner from the penalty spot.