Marist Red Foxes Quinnipiac Bobcats’ live score starts on 4.1.2020. at 00:00 UTC time at McCann Arena stadium, Poughkeepsie, USA in NCAA Men – USA.
Quinnipiac Bobcats are on the road to collide with the Marist Red Fox. Bobcats (5-5), winning 69-64 wins over Bowling Green. Red foxes (1-9), after falling to Colombia, 69-54.
Quinnipiac Bobcats (5-5, 7-3 ATS)
In the losing Bobcats Bowling Green, Quinnipiac was guided by the attack of Matt Balanc. Balanc transferred 6 out of 12 attempts from the floor, registering 16 points. Bobcats shot 34% of the floor while connecting 39% of the depth. Quinnipiac was able to secure victory thanks to their advantage on the foul line and from the depths. Quinnipiac made 13 3-point shots while scoring 18 penalties. Bowling Green made just 8 free throws in the game.
Marist Red Foxes (1-9, 3-7 ATS)
At the loss of the Red Fox in Colombia, Marist was attacked by Tyler Sagle. Sagl made 4 of 9 attempts from the floor, inflicting 4 penalties for a total of 13 points. Red foxes convert 36% of the sex and 375 of the depth. Red foxes made 15 turns in the loser. The Marist was weak in defense, allowing Colombia to shoot 52% from the floor and 47% from 3 points. Marist drove 26-25 in half.
Betting Trend Statistic
- Over is 5-0 in Bobcats last 5 games vs. a team with a winning % below 400
- Over is 5-1 in Bobcats last 6 vs. a team with a losing straight up record
- 2-10 ATS in their last 12 road games vs. a team with a home winning % of less than 400
- 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games overall
- 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games as a road favorite
Marist Red Foxes
- Under is 4-0 in Red Foxes last 4 games as a home underdog
- Under is 4-0-1 in Red Foxes last 5 Friday games
- 0-6 ATS in their last 6 home games vs. a team with a losing road record
- Red Foxes are 0-7 ATS in their last 7 home games
- Red Foxes are 1-9 ATS in their last 10 games following an ATS loss
Head to Head
|02/15/2019||Quinnipiac Bobcats||61||@||Marist Red Foxes||63|
|01/25/2019||Marist Red Foxes||78||@||Quinnipiac Bobcats||92|
|01/25/2018||Marist Red Foxes||77||@||Quinnipiac Bobcats||85|
|01/10/2018||Quinnipiac Bobcats||80||@||Marist Red Foxes||79|
|02/23/2017||Marist Red Foxes||84||@||Quinnipiac Bobcats||74|
|12/04/2016||Quinnipiac Bobcats||77||@||Marist Red Foxes||63|
|02/26/2016||Marist Red Foxes||91||@||Quinnipiac Bobcats||77|
|02/04/2016||Quinnipiac Bobcats||79||@||Marist Red Foxes||53|
|03/05/2015||Quinnipiac Bobcats||74||@||Marist Red Foxes||80|
|01/18/2015||Marist Red Foxes||71||@||Quinnipiac Bobcats||72|
Quinnipiac Bobcats vs Marist Red Foxes Prediction
Marist was not great this year. The Red Foxes looked promising, winning their first game against an opponent of DI, but have since lost 9 in a row. Red Foxes are almost at the bottom in offensive production. Red Foxes occupy 345th place in terms of points per game, 346th place in interest for field gates and 342nd in the percentage of penalties. Quinnipiac scores an average of 15 points per game more than Marist. Red foxes without home victories, having gone 0-4 at this point. I will take Bobcats on the road since the road team is 4-0 ATS. Final prediction, Quinnipiac will win and cover 70-61.
- Against the Spread Pick: QUINN -5.5 Point Spread -115
- Over Under Pick: Over 130.5 Game Totals
- Computer predicted score QUINN vs MARST: 73.0 : 82.2