January 03, 2020, 7:00 PM ET. Capital One Arena will meet Portland Trail Blazers and Washington Wizards. Which team will end its series of defeats? We bring to your attention the predictions for the NBA.
Portland Trail Blazers 14-21 (13-20-2 ATS)
The team is in extremely unsatisfactory form. In 5 extreme fights the team was defeated. These results drove the club to ninth place in the Western Conference. In an extreme match, the team was expected to leave for the New York Knicks. Having won the starting quarter, Portland players could no longer surprise anyone, and lost with a score of 93: 117. For the team, this was the 12th defeat in 18 away matches of the current season.
Washington Wizards 10-23 (16-16-1 ATS)
Washington was able to win 30% of matches this season. In the home arena, this figure rises to 35%. In an extreme duel Wizzards took Orlando. The home team could not win in any of the quarters of the match. The game ended with a score of 101: 122, in favor of Magic. This match was preceded by a home victory over Miami. It is noteworthy that in only one match of the 4 extreme fights, the team was able to score more than 102 points per match. Thanks to these results, the team takes only 12th place in the East.
Betting Tips Statistic
- Over the last five personal games, Washington tripled a victory.
- The capital club has five home victories in a season.
- In the previous five away fights, Portland celebrated victory only once.
Portland Trail Blazers
- Portland are 0-5 ATS in their last 5 games.
- Portland are 0-5 SU in their last 5 games.
- Portland are 2-4 ATS in their last 6 games against Washington.
- Portland are 2-4 SU in their last 6 games against Washington.
- Portland are 0-5 ATS in their last 5 games on the road.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Portland’s last 5 games when playing on the road against Washington.
- Portland are 0-5-1 ATS in their last 6 games this season.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Portland’s last 6 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- Portland are 8-1 SU in their last 9 games against an opponent in the Southeast division.
- Washington are 4-8 ATS in their last 12 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Washington’s last 7 games.
- Washington are 3-10 SU in their last 13 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Washington’s last 7 games against Portland.
- Washington are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games at home.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Washington’s last 5 games when playing at home against Portland.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Washington’s last 5 games this season.
- Washington are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 games against an opponent in the Western conference.
- Washington are 3-6 SU in their last 9 games against an opponent in the Northwest division.
- Washington are 2-4 SU in their last 6 games played in January.
- Portland Trail Blazers: Rodney Hood, Jusuf Nurkic, Zach Collins
- Washington Wizards: John Wall, Bradley Beal, Davis Bertans, Thomas Bryant, Moritz Wagner, Rui Hachimura
Portland Trail Blazers vs Washington Wizards Predictions
In our opinion, injuries will prevent Washington from playing successfully in the home arena, especially since Portland has reached an impasse and will do everything possible to interrupt a series of five defeats, therefore we offer a bet on the victory of the guests.
- MoneyLine Pick: POR Will Win
- Against the Spread Pick: POR Trail Blazers -5.5 Point Spread
- Over Under Pick: Over 235.5 Game Totals
- Computer Predicted Score: