On December 26, Utah and Portland will have a personal meeting as part of the NBA regular season, and we have prepared a prediction and betting tips for this match. Who will win?
Utah Jazz 18-12 (12-17-1 ATS)
“Jazzmen” try to break into the leading five of the West by various methods, but so far nothing has been achieved, although the team is moving in the right direction. Quinn Snyder’s wards are betting on defense, which so far brings a good result.
“Utah” lost in the previous match to “Miami”, however, the team was very close to victory, just the guests were out of luck (104-107). “Jazz” is the favorite of the next confrontation and there is clearly no arguing with this, because the club is demonstrating a good game in its native walls.
Portland Trail Blazers 14-17 (13-16-2 ATS)
The Blazers finally returned to the playoff zone, the team reached the eighth line of the Western Conference and the most important thing now is to break away from the group of pursuers. The guys of Terry Stots experienced a recession, though they showed character in time and even without Rodney Hood, Yusuf Nurkich and Zach Collins began to add.
I would like to note the game of Carmelo Anthony, who in “Portland” reanimated his career and showed that there is still gunpowder in the flocks. The Blazers sensationally lost in their last meeting to New Orleans (94-102), so they have not yet been able to compete for seventh place.
- Over the previous five personal matches, Portland scored three victories.
- Utah is in second place at the Western Home Victory Conference.
- This season, the “blazers” got six away victories.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Portland’s last 8 games.
- Portland are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games.
- Portland are 4-2 ATS in their last 6 games against Utah.
- Portland are 4-2 SU in their last 6 games against Utah.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Portland’s last 5 games on the road.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Portland’s last 6 games when playing on the road against Utah.
- Portland are 5-2 SU in their last 7 games this season.
- Portland are 1-5-1 ATS in their last 7 games against an opponent in the Western conference.
- Portland are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games played in December.
- The total has gone OVER in 11 of Utah’s last 16 games.
- Utah are 5-1 SU in their last 6 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Utah’s last 6 games against Portland.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Utah’s last 7 games at home.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Utah’s last 6 games when playing at home against Portland.
- Utah are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games this season.
- Utah are 7-2 SU in their last 9 games against an opponent in the Western conference.
Portland Trail Blazers: Rodney Hood, Jusuf Nurkic, Zach Collins
Utah Jazz: Mike Conley, Jordan Clarkson
Trail Blazers vs Jazz – Prediction and Betting Tips
In our opinion, while “Portland” does not reach the level of “jazzmen”, all the more Terry Stots wards will have to play on the road, so guests will obviously have a difficult confrontation. “Utah” is spending a good segment of the season and the impression is that there will be no problems with the opponent, so we offer a bet on the confident victory of the hosts.
- Against the Spread Pick POR Trail Blazers +5.5 Point Spread -110
- Over Under Pick Under 220 Game Totals -110
- Computer predicted score Blazers vs Jazz – 105:111