Tuesday, January 7, 2020 at 7:05pm EST. Scotiabank Arena, Toronto. Game preview.
Toronto will try to defeat Portland. Will the Raptors succeed? – read in our prediction.
|POR Trail Blazers||TOR Raptors|
Portland Trail Blazers 15-22 (14-21-2 ATS)
Portland was able to interrupt his series of five defeats in a row, beating away Washington 122-103. But the joy of the Trail Blazers did not last long. In the next match, the Trail Blazers lost to Miami (111-122).
It seems that this team has already exhausted itself. Damian Lillard and CJ McCollum are not able to drag Portland. Even the arrival of Carmelo Anthony did not improve the situation. Because of this, the Trail Blazers run the risk of losing the playoffs this season.
Toronto Raptors 24-12 (21-15 ATS)
Toronto continues to hold the fourth line of the Eastern Conference, but Nick Ners’s wards are often febrile. For a long time, Raptors can not give a series of several victories in a row. For almost two weeks in a row they alternate victories with defeats.
In their last match, the Raptors managed to defeat Brooklyn 121-102. But before that, the team from Canada lost on a visit to Miami 76-84.
Betting Tips Statistic
- The Raptors have won their last two head-to-head games.
- Portland has not won in Canada since 2015.
- The Trail Blazers have lost 3 of their last 4 away matches.
Portland Trail Blazers
- Portland are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Portland’s last 6 games.
- Portland are 1-6 SU in their last 7 games.
- Portland are 2-4 ATS in their last 6 games against Toronto.
- Portland are 1-8 SU in their last 9 games against Toronto.
- Portland are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 games on the road.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Portland’s last 6 games when playing on the road against Toronto.
- Portland are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games this season.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Portland’s last 8 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- Portland are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games against an opponent in the Atlantic division.
- Toronto are 8-4 ATS in their last 12 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Toronto’s last 5 games.
- Toronto are 8-4 SU in their last 12 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Toronto’s last 6 games against Portland.
- Toronto are 14-5 SU in their last 19 games at home.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Toronto’s last 6 games when playing at home against Portland.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Toronto’s last 6 games this season.
- Toronto are 2-4 ATS in their last 6 games against an opponent in the Western conference.
- Toronto are 6-2 SU in their last 8 games against an opponent in the Northwest division.
- Toronto are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games played in January.
- Portland Trail Blazers: CJ McCollum, Rodney Hood, Jusuf Nurkic, Skal Labissiere, Zach Collins
- Toronto Raptors: Marc Gasol, Norman Powell, Pascal Siakam, Fred VanVleet
Trail Blazers vs Raptors Predictions
Portland is not the best way to play away. This season, Portland won only 7 of 20 away matches. Given how the Trail Blazers perform in Canada, we doubt their success in the meeting. Most likely, Toronto will take advantage of its site and win the match.
- MoneyLine Pick: TOR Raptors Will Win -115
- Against the Spread Pick: POR Trail Blazers +1.5 Point Spread -115
- Over Under Pick: Over 226.5 Game Totals -110
- Computer Predicted Score Trail Blazers vs Raptors: 111 : 116