January 05, 2020, 6:00 PM ET, AmericanAirlines Arena, Portland Trail Blazers vs Miami Heat: can the hosts win an easy victory? Read our prediction, choose a pick and don’t forget make a bet: choose a right bookmaker at page bottom.
Portland Trail Blazers
Portland is in ninth place at the Western Conference. After a series of lost matches, the team was able to win their last regular season game. Playing away, Portland met with Washington. Having won the first half of the match, Portland players also won in the final two quarters. The match ended with a well-deserved victory for the guests with a score of 122: 103. This game was preceded by an away defeat of the team from the New York Knicks.
Miami is very powerful at home games. This season, the team won 94% of home games. The team spent their last game away, playing against Orlando. Only in the 3rd quarter did Hit players win. We can safely say that Miami completely failed the meeting, and deservedly lost with a score of 105: 85. It was the 10th defeat of the team in 35 matches of the season. This match was preceded by a home victory over Toronto, with a score of 84:76.
Portland Trail Blazers
- Portland are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games.
- Portland are 1-5 SU in their last 6 games.
- Portland are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games against Miami.
- Portland are 5-2 SU in their last 7 games against Miami.
- The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Portland’s last 8 games on the road.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Portland’s last 5 games when playing on the road against Miami.
- Portland are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games this season.
- Portland are 5-1 SU in their last 6 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- Portland are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 games against an opponent in the Southeast division.
- Miami are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 10 of Miami’s last 13 games.
- Miami are 6-2 SU in their last 8 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Miami’s last 5 games against Portland.
- Miami are 5-0 SU in their last 5 games at home.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Miami’s last 5 games when playing at home against Portland.
- Miami are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games this season.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Miami’s last 5 games against an opponent in the Western conference.
- Miami are 2-8-1 ATS in their last 11 games against an opponent in the Northwest division.
- Miami are 4-2 SU in their last 6 games played on a Sunday.
- Portland Trail Blazers: Rodney Hood, Jusuf Nurkic, Skal Labissiere, Zach Collins
- Miami Heat: Justise Winslow
Portland Trail Blazers vs Miami Heat Predictions
An obvious favorite of the upcoming confrontation is Miami. As mentioned above, the team has a great home fights. At that moment, when Portland won only 36% of away matches. The expected confident victory of the hosts. Our NBA prediction – Miami victory
- MoneyLine Pick: MIA Will Win
- Against the Spread Pick: POR Trail Blazers +6 Point Spread
- Over Under Pick: Under 212 Game Totals
- Computer Predicted Score POR vs MIA: 101 : 109