Portland Trail Blazers at Houston Rockets, Wednesday, January 15, 2020, 9:30 PM (EST), Toyota Center, Houston, TX
On January 15, Houston will try to rehabilitate for previous losses in the match against Portland, and we have prepared a prediction for this meeting. What to expect from the confrontation?
Portland Trail Blazers 17-24 (15-24-2 ATS)
The Portland Trail Blazers need a success in the wake of parting their last six games. The Portland Trail Blazers are averaging 111.5 points on 45 percent shooting and permitting 113.8 points on 44.6 percent shooting. Damian Lillard is averaging 26.7 points and 7.6 assists while CJ McCollum is averaging 21.7 points and 4.2 bounce back. Carmelo Anthony is the third twofold digit scorer and Hassan Whiteside is getting 14 rebounds. The Portland Trail Blazers are shooting 36 percent from past the bend and 81.3 percent from the free toss line. The Portland Trail Blazers are permitting 36.5 percent shooting from profound and are getting 45.9 rebounds per game. The Portland Trail Blazers have lost six of their last nine street games.
Houston Rockets 26-13 (19-20 ATS)
The Houston Rockets search for another success in the wake of winning four of their last six games. The Houston Rockets are averaging 119.2 points on 45.5 percent shooting and permitting 113.7 points on 45.5 percent shooting. James Harden is averaging 37.7 points and 7.5 assists while Russell Westbrook is averaging 24.6 points and seven helps. Clint Capela is the third twofold digit scorer and Eric Gordon is getting 1.8 bounce back. The Houston Rockets are shooting 35 percent from past the circular segment and 78 percent from the free toss line. The Houston Rockets are permitting 34.6 percent shooting from profound and are snatching 47.5 rebounds per game. The Houston Rockets have won five straight home games.
Betting Tips Statistic
- The Trail Blazers are 2-7 ATS in their last 9 street games, 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games as a street longshot and 2-8 ATS in their keep going 10 games playing on 1 days rest.
- The Rockets are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games as a home top pick, 4-0 ATS in their last 4 home games and 1-4 ATS in their last 5 Wednesday games.
- The under is 5-2 in Trail Blazers last 7 by and large.
- The under is 4-1 in Rockets keep going 5 games playing on 0 days rest.
- The over is 15-6 in the last 21 gatherings in Houston.
- The under is 4-1 in the last 5 gatherings.
Betting Odds Trends
POR Trail Blazers
- Portland are 2-9 ATS in their last 11 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Portland’s last 7 games.
- Portland are 3-8 SU in their last 11 games.
- Portland are 3-9 SU in their last 12 games against Houston.
- The total has gone UNDER in 9 of Portland’s last 11 games on the road.
- Portland are 1-5 SU in their last 6 games when playing on the road against Houston.
- Portland are 2-8 ATS in their last 10 games this season.
- Portland are 0-5 ATS in their last 5 games against an opponent in the Western conference.
- Portland are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games against an opponent in the Southwest division.
- Houston are 9-4 SU in their last 13 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Houston’s last 5 games against Portland.
- Houston are 5-0 SU in their last 5 games at home.
- Houston are 5-1 SU in their last 6 games when playing at home against Portland.
- Houston are 2-4 ATS in their last 6 games against an opponent in the Western conference.
- The total has gone UNDER in 10 of Houston’s last 15 games against an opponent in the Northwest division.
- Houston are 3-9 ATS in their last 12 games played in January.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Houston’s last 6 games played on a Wednesday.
- POR Trail Blazers: Rodney Hood, Jusuf Nurkic, Skal Labissiere, Zach Collins
- HOU Rockets: No Reported Injuries
Trail Blazers vs Rockets Predictions
I would prefer not to back the Portland Trail Blazers, effectively the most disillusioning group in the alliance this season, yet I’m unquestionably not laying huge chalk with the Rockets on the finish of a consecutive. Rather, I’ll side with the over. The over is a solid pattern when these groups meet in Houston, and the last gathering back in November created a joined 240 focuses. Both the Trail Blazers and Rockets can get anything they desire unpalatably and they can be dull, best case scenario protectively for significant lots. Give me the over.
Bet this game now
- MoneyLine Pick: HOU Rockets Will Win
- Against the Spread Pick: POR Trail Blazers +8.5
- Over Under Pick: Over 236 Game Totals
- Computer Predicted Score: