Nevada is one of three US states where you can legally play online poker. In the middle of summer, this short list will join Pennsylvania. We will review the best poker sites in Nevada. Let’s analyze the online poker industry in Nevada and show the advantages and disadvantages.
Best Poker Sites Nevada
Also, we recommend these sites:
- WSOP NV
- Real Gaming
Nevada and online poker
Online poker became available to residents of Nevada in 2013. The state has a population of 3 million, but poker is popular here, especially in the summer, when thousands of players gather to participate in the World Series of Poker.
Today, two poker sites operate in the state: WSOP (All-American Poker Network) and Real Gaming Online Poker. The latter is owned by a local casino, and it practically does not work – all because of low traffic. Its market share is less than 1%, while the WSOP has 99% of Nevada’s players.
Another attempt to enter the market was made by Ultimate Poker. They started their work in 2013, but left Nevada already in 2014. The reason for leaving was the amount of revenue that did not meet expectations.
It is noteworthy that Partypoker also planned to launch poker activities in 2012 and even received a license, but did not start working. Probably the reason for this was the extremely modest market.
Is online poker legal in Nevada?
Nevada has become one of the leaders in poker development in the United States. It’s first state, which started given licenses to poker operators. The U.S. Department of Justice issued a decree in 2011, which gives states the discretion to regulate online sales and prize draws; Nevada lawmakers have begun work on online poker legislation. Nevada has become one of the most popular venues for world tournaments such as the World Series of Poker. The bill was passed by the legislature and became law in February 2013.
Ultimate Gaming is the first company to launch an online poker site for Nevada residents, and it began operations in April 2013. WSOP in September 2013, he launched his own online poker site with Caesars ground features. Shortly afterwards, in February 2014, Real Gaming and South Point Casino launched their own website.
- 21+ old players and sites must identificate them
- Site must check geolocation of users. Players could play on real money only from this state
- Fund transfers not allowed
- Players must have only one account on site.
- Operators must maintain a reserve equal to the total of all player funds.
- Rake can’t exceed 10 percent
- Operators must have license
Best Nevada Poker Sites Review
We provide reviews only on the best sites. Poker RM must meet the following criteria: reliability and security, popularity, timely support, quality payment systems, bonuses and promotions, speed and technology.
WSOP.com is the largest legal American poker room since Black Friday, bringing together pools of players from New Jersey, Nevada and Delaware.
The main feature of WSOP.com can be called the fact that it is in this room that the online events of the World Series of Poker are played, and only here you can win a WSOP bracelet without leaving your home (although you still have to pick it up in Vegas).
According to US laws, you can play in the room only from the age of 21 and only from the territory of the three states indicated above.
Software and Design
The interface of the WSOP poker room is dominated by dark colors. The lobby is executed in black-burgundy colors, with elements of yellow, and the cloth on the game table you can choose to your taste. The most popular are dark red and green, but you can also choose purple or black. For yourself, you can also choose a card shirt with the WSOP logo and the type of cards themselves – a 2-color deck or one of 4-color ones. Other individual room settings are also available.
You can place bets at the table either using the mouse or using the keyboard:
- Fold – F5
- Call / Check – F6
- Bet / Raise – F7
When playing in tournaments, all information about the current state of affairs (how many players are left, your position in the game, etc.) can be viewed in the “Info” tab in the chat box.
The WSOP.com mobile app is available for Android and IOS devices (Android 2.3, iOS 6.1 and later). You can install the application on a smartphone, tablet or other mobile device. From the Apple series, these are iPod touch 4, iPad 2, iPad mini, iPhone 4 and above.
The mobile version is noticeably inferior to the stationary client, but all important room functions and necessary games are available in it. Therefore, players can play WSOP.com on their phone or tablet when they do not have access to a computer, or want to play on a smartphone.
Games and Traffic
Only American players from three states can play in the WSOP.com poker room: New Jersey, Nevada and Delaware. Therefore, room traffic is not as high as that of global brands, but as large as possible for US players who have been on the reservation for more than 10 years and can’t play online poker with the whole world, and in some states even between themselves.
According to PokerScout data for January 2020, on average about 200 people gather at WSOP.com cash tables, and in peak hours their number exceeds 300-400.
WSOP.com offers a wide variety of cash games and tournaments. Here you can play unlimited hold’em, Omaha, 7-card Stud. The cash game is played from a couple of cents to high stakes with bets of $25 / $50, $30 / $60. For fans of spins in the poker room, there is an analogue of Spin & Go on PokerStars called Blast Poker – Sit & Go with a random prize pool of up to x10,000 the buy-in size.
Tournaments and Rake
The poker room hosts daily freerolls and satellites for WSOP live events. The daily warranties of WSOP.com tournaments are at least $10,000, and on Sundays the guarantees are $250,000.
The WSOP.com rake depends on the number of players sitting at the table, the chosen discipline and the limits played. It ranges from $0.01 to $3 (maximum from one bank). Players can also receive up to 32% rakeback.
Deposits and Withdraw
You can deposit at WSOP.com using the following methods:
- VISA MasterCard (credit and debit), the limit of one deposit is $10 – $600, but not more than $5,000 per day
- PayPal, the limit of one deposit is $10 – $5,000, but not more than $30,000 per day
- Neteller, the limit of one deposit is $10- $5,000, but not more than $30,000 per day
- PayNearMe, daily deposit limit – $10 – $500
- ACH Payments (eCheck ACH), the limit of one deposit is $10 – $5,000, but not more than $30,000 per day
- The casino cash desk in Las Vegas (Rio, Caesars, Planet Hollywood, Harrah’s, Paris) – a limit of one deposit of $50 – $100,000
- You can withdraw money using PayPal, Neteller, e-Check ACH and through the Vegas casino cash desks (the ones where a deposit is available), but you can’t cash out on VISA MasterCard and PayNearMe cards
WSOP.com does not charge fees for depositing / withdrawing money, however, a certain additional fee may be charged depending on the payment method chosen by the player.
You can set a personal limit on deposits (per day), the amount of the loss or the time of the session to protect yourself from a breakdown, as well as block access to the WSOP.com casino (temporarily or permanently).
Bonuses and Promotion
- Welcome package: 100% first deposit bonus from $10 to $600 and 7 tickets for daily $100 Welcome Week Freerolls freerolls (burn out after 7 days from the moment of deposit). The first deposit bonus is issued in installments, at $10 for every 50 APPs (special poker room points that are issued for playing for real money)
- Hero Freeroll is a monthly $1,000 freeroll for players who currently serve or have served in the US Armed Forces, the fire department, or the police (this fact must be confirmed by downloading the necessary documents)
- Sit & Go Leaderboards is a leaderboard that shares $1,000 each week among the 15 most active sit-and-go games
- WSOP.com Player of the Year – annually the best room player receives $10,000, an exclusive ring and VIP seats (for two) during the WSOP ME final table for next year
- August Reload Bonus – 125% bonus up to $500 on any deposit in August with promo code SUMMER 125. The bonus is issued in installments, at $10 for every 100 APPs
The poker room also has the WSOP.com Poker Rewards loyalty program. Unlike most other VIP programs, WSOP.com rewards players for every rake hand played, not just for won ones. This means that players here earn points and rewards faster than on any other site.
Playing for real money, poker players in the room earn APPs, which can be exchanged for WSOP Points (depending on the VIP level), and then for real money. This loyalty program has 4 monthly VIP levels (player, bronze, silver and elite) and one annual (champions club).
- Rakeback up to 32%
- Output speed 1-2 days
- Online players In the afternoon: 600, in the evening: 1,500
- Support in English
- First Deposit Bonus 100% + Freeroll Tickets
- Mobile app IOS, Android
- Satellites for live tournaments WSOP
Partypoker was released in 2001, becoming one of the industry’s first poker rooms. Since then, it has registered more than thirty million users, and today this project occupies a leading position in the poker market. For eighteen years of successful activity, the room has built up a reputation for a reliable brand that is trusted by millions of players around the world. Partypoker has good reputation in US. Players from Nevada like this service.
In 2011, PartyGaming merged with bwin sports industry giant bwin to form the Bwin.Party holding.
At the beginning of 2016, important changes took place again, which to this day determine the vector of development of the poker room. GVC Holdings Corporation acquired all of Bwin.Party’s assets for $1.7 billion, becoming the main shareholder.
The poker room has a gambling license of Gibraltar and complies with the strict requirements of the UK Gambling Commission, which confirms the high reliability and safety of playing at Partypoker.
The poker room has repeatedly won prestigious awards in the gambling industry, and in 2017, 2018 and 2019 was recognized as the “Best Poker Operator of the Year” according to EGR, ahead of such a giant as PokerStars.
Partypoker client supports all popular operating systems, and the game is available both for real money and for conditional chips. Fans of poker on the go will also be satisfied, because the poker room can be downloaded to mobile phones and tablets based on Android and iOS.
Software and Design
Partypoker soft has a unique design that doesn’t resemble the design of other poker rooms. Developers always take into account the wishes of the players and regularly update the software. The software is made in such a way that the user intuitively moves around the lobby and in the shortest possible time can find the desired version of the game.
Starting June 17, 2019, Partypoker software does not support third-party software (Hold’em Manager, Poker Tracker).
In an era of rapid technological development, any poker room must provide its user with convenient access to the game at any time. The Patypoker mobile client is made with high quality and has full functionality – from playing for real money or conditional chips to the possibility of making deposits and withdrawing funds.
You can install the poker application on both mobile phones and tablets that run on the Android or iOS operating system.
Games and Traffic
At Patypoker tables, an active game is regularly played at different limits. The poker room is consistently among the five best rooms in terms of traffic. On average, 1,500 people play at cash tables, and at peak times the number of players exceeds 2,400.
In the lobby there are cash tables with different limits and a fairly large selection of disciplines. You can start the game from the blinds ($0.01 / $0.02), and the highest games in the room are held with the blinds ($200/$400). Available disciplines: No Limit Hold’em, Hold’em with a fix. limit, PL Hold’em, Omaha PL, 7-card Stud with fix. by limit.
Tournaments and Rake
The tournament grid at Partypoker is definitely a strong place in the poker room. Players will be able to take part in:
- Multi Table Tournaments
- Satellites for live events
- Sit and go
- Lottery tournaments
MTTs are distinguished by their variability: you will find events with repeated entries, rebuys, knockout rewards, as well as satellites for tournaments with phases.
As for buy-ins, tournaments from $0.22 are available in the lobby, and the maximum contribution can reach $25,000 in large series.
At Patypoker there are special daily and weekly tournaments that are suitable for players with small bankrolls as well as fans of the game at high stakes:
- Bootcamp – tournaments with buy-ins from $0.22 to $1.1, in which more than $100,000 are raffled during the month.
- Featherweight – tournaments with buy-ins of $5.50 – $11 with a monthly prize pool of more than $200,000.
- Middleweight – tournaments with an average contribution of $22 – $55 and a total guarantee of more than $850,000.
- Heavyweight – tournaments with high buy-ins of $109 – $215, in which more than $1,000,000 is raffled out during the month.
- High Rollers – the most expensive regular tournaments with buy-ins of $530 – $2,600 and a prize pool of more than $1,000,000.
Spins is a Sit & Go hyper-turbo tournament involving three players. All players have a chance to win a jackpot of $1,000,000 in a random multiplier of 2 to 240,000. The winner will take 1 million, and $100,000 will be awarded to the second and third places.
How to play Spins:
- Select the buy-in you want to play for
- Choose the amount of how many tables you want to play
- Click “Start Game.”
- Expect a multiplier in a random prize pool
The player pays a poker room rake, which is charged from each played pot. The amount of the commission depends on the limit played, the number of poker players at the table, but does not exceed the established maximum.
In limit games:
- From 2 ¢ / 4 ¢ to 15 ¢ / 30 ¢ – 1 ¢ per bank at 20 ¢, but not more than 50 ¢.
- From 25 ¢ / 50 ¢ to 1 $ / 2 $ – 5 ¢ per bank $ 1, but not more than $ 1.
- 2 $ / 4 $ – 25 ¢ per bank 5 $, but not more than 3 $.
- From $ 3 / $ 6 to $ 10 / $ 20 – 50 ¢ per bank at $ 10, but not more than $ 3.
- From $ 15 / $ 30 to $ 30 / $ 60 – $ 1 per bank at $ 20, but not more than $ 3.
- From $ 50 / $ 100 to $ 250 / $ 500 – $ 1 for a $ 100 bank, but not more than $ 5.
In unlimited games:
- From 1 ¢ / 2 ¢ to 10 $ / 20 $ – 1 ¢ per bank at 20 ¢, but not more than 3 $.
- From $ 15 / $ 30 to $ 200 / $ 400 – 5 ¢ per bank $ 1, but not more than $ 5.
In tournaments, rake is paid on every buy-in. Its value varies from 0% to 20%. In most cases, the poker player pays no more than 9% rake on each contribution to the tournament.
Deposits and Withdraw
Making a deposit at Partypoker is not difficult, because the poker room supports almost all popular payment systems. The minimum deposit amount is set at $10, and the maximum replenishment amount depends on the selected method. When replenishing, a small fee may be charged.
List of available payment systems for making deposits in Patypoker:
- Luxon pay
- Skrill 1-Tap
- Qiwi wallet
Withdrawals from Partypoker usually occur in a few hours. The waiting time for money to arrive on the account, as a rule, depends on the selected payment system.
Some features of withdrawing money to Patypoker:
- Only verified users can withdraw funds
- Withdrawal limits vary from the selected payment system. In most cases, the maximum withdraw amount is at around $ 50,000 (at a time), but if you use a bank transfer, it can increase to one million dollars
- Withdrawals are made to the payment system through which the deposit was made earlier
- If during the day a player makes several requests for withdrawal of funds to a certain payment system, all requests can be combined into one payment
- If during a withdraw attempt, the poker room asks the player for additional documents to confirm his identity, during the verification period the funds will be returned to the player’s account and can be used to play poker
Bonuses and Promotion
Recently, the poker room is more and more focused on its users, therefore it offers interesting promotions for both beginners and experienced players:
- $30 gift from Patypoker. Just make your first deposit of $ 10 or more and become the owner of a bonus of $ 30 to play Spins
- Cashback up to 40%. Each player of the poker room becomes a member of the loyalty program, which weekly gives from 20% to 40% return rake
- Spins $ 1,000,000 for $ 5. Play the sit-and-go jackpot for $ 5 and you can win the main prize of $ 1,000,000, and the second and third place will receive $ 100,000
- Wheel of Fortune. Earn just 5 points or more and spin the Wheel of Fortune Partypoker. You can win tickets to tournaments!
- Cash Game Leaderboard. 16 Omaha and No Limit Hold’em leaderboards with a total prize pool of $ 1,000,000
- Daily Cash Boom. Freerolls with a total guarantee of $ 12,000 every day.
- SnG Daily Leaderboard. A daily leaderboard for fans of SnG tournaments with a prize pool of $ 7,250
- Daily Spins Leaderboards. A daily leaderboard for SPINS fans with a prize pool of $ 12,000
- Rakeback up to 40%
- Output speed 1 to 5 days
- Online players In the afternoon: 5,800; in the evening: 12,000
- Support multi-language support
- First Deposit Bonus $ 30 Spins Tickets
- Mobile app Android and iOS
- Satellites for live tournaments partypoker MILLIONS, EAPT, Poker Festival